• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 12/12 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

BarryB

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S550 Tesla X Range Rover
Hi 12/12 friends! For those in Northern California, I just got word from my dealer this morning that the truck arrived at the port of Richmond yesterday. He said that it can be there anywhere from a couple of days to 1-2 weeks! However, he shows that the truck will be delivered on 1/18 in Morgan Hill. This is an improvement from his original date of 1/20. For reference, my truck shipped (according to Ford) on 12/28. Here's hoping there are some others out there with mine waiting for a ride to the local dealership next week!
Congratulations Kim! I’m envious…and still stuck in Blue Island purgatory
Sponsored

kskaplan25

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Nissan Leaf SV, GMC Yukon Denali
Congratulations Kim! I’m envious…and still stuck in Blue Island purgatory
Sorry to hear that, Barry. Have you been able to find out why it's stalled in IL? Was Ford or your dealer able to give you any answers. I hope it finds its way to CA soon!

BarryB

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S550 Tesla X Range Rover
Sorry to hear that, Barry. Have you been able to find out why it's stalled in IL? Was Ford or your dealer able to give you any answers. I hope it finds its way to CA soon!
Thanks Kim…dealer & CS & marketing have no details. Maybe it’s a good thing with all the flooding on our ranch! And it’s raining again😵💫

kskaplan25

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Thanks Kim…dealer & CS & marketing have no details. Maybe it’s a good thing with all the flooding on our ranch! And it’s raining again😵💫

Wow! Are you along the Uvas Creek? We had some minor flooding of roads around Eagle Ridge earlier in the week from the creek but nothing since then. Stay safe out there and I hope you don't incur too much damage. Hopefully your truck will arrive soon!

anthafied

First Name
Anthy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Occupation
Firefighter paramedic
Hi 12/12 friends! For those in Northern California, I just got word from my dealer this morning that the truck arrived at the port of Richmond yesterday. He said that it can be there anywhere from a couple of days to 1-2 weeks! However, he shows that the truck will be delivered on 1/18 in Morgan Hill. This is an improvement from his original date of 1/20. For reference, my truck shipped (according to Ford) on 12/28. Here's hoping there are some others out there with mine waiting for a ride to the local dealership next week!
I'm curious if Ford Chat still shows yours in Blue Island. I'm still getting conflicting info about where mine is at. Ford chat still says mine is at Blue Island.

Sponsored

kskaplan25

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I'm curious if Ford Chat still shows yours in Blue Island. I'm still getting conflicting info about where mine is at. Ford chat still says mine is at Blue Island.
Hi! I haven’t communicate with Ford CS since I tried to get railcar info from them they turned out to be less than helpful. All the updates I’ve posted here have come directly from my contact at the dealership. Technically, from what I understand, is that CS is supposed to have access to the the same information that the dealer does. Have you checked with Watsonville Ford to see what they are showing?

kskaplan25

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My dealer confirmed that my truck arrived in Richmond and is waiting to be shipped to the dealer!! Ford chat still says my truck is in Illinois
Just posted while you were posting your update. Great news! Perhaps our trucks will be convoyed together down here.

WesternNC

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 lightning xlt standard range
Drove through my dealers lot this evening on the way by to see they have just gotten a shipment of 3 new f150's including a lightning in the same color as mine, but unfortunately not mine. I tracked it through ford's tracker and it had a built date 10 days sooner than my truck. I'm not sure why my truck was not on the same shipment, but hopefully it won't take another 10 days to arrive either.

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
Drove through my dealers lot this evening on the way by to see they have just gotten a shipment of 3 new f150's including a lightning in the same color as mine, but unfortunately not mine. I tracked it through ford's tracker and it had a built date 10 days sooner than my truck. I'm not sure why my truck was not on the same shipment, but hopefully it won't take another 10 days to arrive either.
Where is it coming from?

Sponsored

jlferg0509

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevrolet Malibu; 2023 Ford F-150 Lightning
Apparently the third time is the charm for Estimated Delivery because I woke up to this message on the tracker. I'M SHIPPED!

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 12/12 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) Screenshot_20230114_072910_Chrome

Its being conveyed so it should arrive at the dealership today. I'm going to call when they open to see if they'll have it prepped for pickup by the end of the day. 🤞

hankdough

First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150L SR | 1991 Bronco
12/12 crew!

I took possession of the truck yesterday evening! Aside from the dealership holding me hostage for 4 hours, all went smooth. Here's one boring photo, but I'll post more at some point this weekend:

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 12/12 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 1673708484107

A few things:

1) The Avalanche color in person is so much different than photos. Loving it.
2) The frunk cargo net was missing. Made sure they added to the We-owe-you. Check for it!
3) I had to mention the new Clean Vehicle Credit form that they're required to fill-out in order for tax credits to be applicable. Tell them the full name of the form, and they'll login to print it! The finance manager had no idea and was very appreciative.
4) Driving around town was turning heads and causing a number of vehicles to coast alongside me... I wonder if it'll blend in more during the day w/out the lightbar being as noticeable?

I can't get over how incredible this handles, accelerates and performs for its size. This does not feel like driving a full-size truck, and the lack of mechanical noise and shifting is just... wild. I am one happy owner. Excited to keep seeing deliveries happening for our build week. Keep the faith! It's 100% worth the wait IMHO.

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, Matrix, 91 Galant VR4 (for sale)
2) The frunk cargo net was missing. Made sure they added to the We-owe-you. Check for it!
does It come with the pro model? I definitely did not get one.

Avalanche is such an amazing color!! Loving mine

Minh

First Name
Minh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
The dealer have to fill out the clean credit form? Do you know the form number?
Sponsored