• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 12/12 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, Matrix, 91 Galant VR4 (for sale)
The dealer have to fill out the clean credit form? Do you know the form number?
I just showed my sales manager this and he was able to find it in some documentation system. This was posted by a member in the 12/5 group

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 12/12 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 1EDFFE64-F1C6-4F95-A73E-8F96B4F75339
Sponsored

Minh

First Name
Minh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
I just showed my sales manager this and he was able to find it in some documentation system. This was posted by a member in the 12/5 group

1EDFFE64-F1C6-4F95-A73E-8F96B4F75339.jpeg
Thank you. Going to do the same.

jlferg0509

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevrolet Malibu; 2023 Ford F-150 Lightning
Well 12/12'ers, my dealer finally has my truck. They're going through Post Delivery Inspection and prepping it for Monday pickup.

I want to thank this group for all the information and support you all provided through this challenging experience. I'm sure we'll continue to communicate using this portal but wanted to extend my gratitude.

BoomerRocco

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F-150 5.0, 2023 Lightning Pro
Happy to join the Avalanche crew! Estimated delivery was 1/3-1/9, then moved to 1/30-2/5, then delivered to dealer 1/13! Just picked up today. Only 19 miles on the odometer.

Sorry for the gloomy picture, but at least I don't feel bad getting the rubber floors wet in the Pro trim.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 12/12 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 20230114_115559

Dealer experience was fairly smooth. No markup, but even though they saw that I qualified for price protection they wouldn't give it to me up front. The finance guy said we can't sell it for less than we paid. I told him other dealers are, and he asked if any were in California. I didn't remember off hand. He acknowledged that Ford would approve when they verify my name on the order and then they would issue a check - so I'll be following up in about a month if I don't get a check.

The sales guy knew nothing about the Private Offer (7k), but the finance guy said it was an "incentive" under program 38570. He also said this takes the place of my tax rebate, but I am pretty sure he's wrong. Anyway, that was included as part of the "down payment" so I'm good.

I was going to go for a bit of a drive today, but with the rain, I think I'll keep it safe at home.

Good luck to all my fellow 12/12'ers still waiting!

Phineas Magliozzi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT, optionless.
I received an email today from my dealer:

"Great news, your Ford F-150 Lightning arrived yesterday night. We will get the PDI done on Monday/Tuesday. Once the PDI is complete, I will reach out to schedule a delivery date. "

For starters, "yesterday night"? And does anybody know what PDI means? and why does it take 4 days? Unlike some others here I have had very little contact with my dealer.

I assume the rest of the 12/12 NorCal crew are in a similar situation with respect to delivery?

Sponsored

BarryB

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S550 Tesla X Range Rover

"Great news, your Ford F-150 Lightning arrived yesterday night. We will get the PDI done on Monday/Tuesday. Once the PDI is complete, I will reach out to schedule a delivery date. "

For starters, "yesterday night"? And does anybody know what PDI means? and why does it take 4 days? Unlike some others here I have had very little contact with my dealer.

I assume the rest of the 12/12 NorCal crew are in a similar situation with respect to delivery?
Pre-delivery inspection. Takes hours not days. Congratulations!!

anthafied

First Name
Anthy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Occupation
Firefighter paramedic

Congratulations. What dealer? 4 days seems excessive

Phineas Magliozzi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT, optionless.
Napa Ford. To be fair, I'm not sure if its 4 days, the phrase "yesterday night" (last night, Friday, or Thursday night?) has me confused. I did get an email from Ford yesterday as well saying that it was time to finalize my order, but following the links lead to a dead-end. So this isn't completely unexpected. Shouldn't have been unexpected by the dealer either. You'd think they would want to get it off the lot...

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Happy to join the Avalanche crew! Estimated delivery was 1/3-1/9, then moved to 1/30-2/5, then delivered to dealer 1/13! Just picked up today. Only 19 miles on the odometer.

Sorry for the gloomy picture, but at least I don't feel bad getting the rubber floors wet in the Pro trim.

20230114_115559.jpg

Dealer experience was fairly smooth. No markup, but even though they saw that I qualified for price protection they wouldn't give it to me up front. The finance guy said we can't sell it for less than we paid. I told him other dealers are, and he asked if any were in California. I didn't remember off hand. He acknowledged that Ford would approve when they verify my name on the order and then they would issue a check - so I'll be following up in about a month if I don't get a check.

The sales guy knew nothing about the Private Offer (7k), but the finance guy said it was an "incentive" under program 38570. He also said this takes the place of my tax rebate, but I am pretty sure he's wrong. Anyway, that was included as part of the "down payment" so I'm good.

I was going to go for a bit of a drive today, but with the rain, I think I'll keep it safe at home.

Good luck to all my fellow 12/12'ers still waiting!
What do you mean part of your down payment ? They didn’t give you the full $7k?

BoomerRocco

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F-150 5.0, 2023 Lightning Pro
What do you mean part of your down payment ? They didn’t give you the full $7k?
Oh no, it was the full 7k. But they didn't subtract it from the MSRP off the top. They added it to my down payment amount. So I made 25k down payment, but in the paperwork they listed 32k as if I had given more cash. Hope that's clear - I got credit for the full amount but it is after taxes and everything is calculated.

Sponsored

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Oh no, it was the full 7k. But they didn't subtract it from the MSRP off the top. They added it to my down payment amount. So I made 25k down payment, but in the paperwork they listed 32k as if I had given more cash. Hope that's clear - I got credit for the full amount but it is after taxes and everything is calculated.
Ahhh yes that’s the proper way to do it for any rebates which is what the private cash offer is 👍🏻.

As far as the price protection goes…they are supposed to just sell you the vehicle for what you ordered at that way you don’t pay taxes on it. It’s not even supposed to be shown on the purchase as a deduction…just supposed to be the ordered price. I hope they come through and give it to you!

jlferg0509

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevrolet Malibu; 2023 Ford F-150 Lightning
Hello fellow 12/12'ers, well, I am a happy man today. I picked up my truck last night and I can't be any happier. The Anti-Matter Blue looks much better than the pictures I've seen don't do it justice. I'll post pics today, if the rain clears.

I had to get an "I owe you" for the cargo net in the Frunk.

Smith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Sports Track, '01 Corvette, '15 Tesla S
Thanks! The dealer notified me early yesterday afternoon it was in the rail yard in Raleigh, NC. Ford emailed me to complete my purchase at 10:42 last night. With any luck, we'll pick it up Friday.

Long wait but looking forward to the fun!
Sponsored