• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 12/19 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

TheBigBezo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
My truck has made it to Kentucky. Norfolk's automated system says Flat rock scanner which I couldn't find. It's making progress at least. Ford shifted my delivery date again, now 1/9-1/15. Still optimistic, it has to make it to Birmingham, get put on a truck, then make it to Mobile.

For what it's worth, Ford CS told me mine was shipped via Vehi-Ship with a 1/6 arrival last week. Turned out Vehi-Ship just handles relocating finished trucks to their train ramps. It took another 3 or so days til they were able to give me a rail tracking number.
Sponsored

TheBigBezo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I've been compulsively checking on the train. She's made up a lot of time, last reported in Chattanooga which hopefully means Birmingham by tomorrow. Not sure how long it'll take to offload but maybe I can pick it up this weekend? Would be an awfully nice way to celebrate the long weekend.

First Name
Clark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT SR AMB (delivered Jan 2023
Anyone here have any info on the current chip hold? My order is a stock XLT SR, so I imagine the hold is impacting everyone who’s not already seeing a built status.

This sucks, so close and yet so far…

VTRedWingsFan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Escape
Occupation
IT delivery
looking at the 12/12 BWk thread activity it seems Ford is still fulfilling that week. Not much rhyme or reason. Week of 12/26 was plant maintenance, not sure about 1/2. I got an in production date of 1/4, so maybe they are just behind.

Sponsored

Knightsfan407

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lariat ER Lightning, 12/23 blend date
Anyone here have any info on the current chip hold? My order is a stock XLT SR, so I imagine the hold is impacting everyone who’s not already seeing a built status.

This sucks, so close and yet so far…
Lariat ER. 12/23 blend, 1/4 in production. I have a tear tag and all my modules but no activity since 1/5 or so. Ford said I was NOT in a chip hold yesterday. I think it was maybe sent offsite to get deployable running boards added.

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150L ER Lariat - 2022 Tesla Model Y LR
Occupation
General Manager - Factory Select Homes
Heading to dealer Friday to take a look and see if Lightning strikes.

I will at least take a picture to share here and to remember it by.

TheBigBezo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My truck made it to Birmingham late last night. Seems like it may take a day or two to get offloaded at the ramp. Good news is it seems my dealership receives near daily truck shipments so once it's off it should be at the Dealership the next day. I'm hoping that happens this weekend. I'll post photos if I get that lucky, what a long journey, to be so close. I'm upgrading from a beater town car and base model work truck, it'll be nice treating myself for once!

Edit: United Road also approved my account which feels a bit weird lol since I get notifications for every shipment to the dealership. A lot more info than I expected.

Last edited:

Sponsored

NCblufoot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford Explorer Limited; 2004 Honda S2000
Awesome! I'm waiting on mine to get to Apex, NC. Maybe ours were train buddies.

BTW -- mine got the delivery estimate extended by three days yesterday. Now 1/9 - 1/15. All I could get from Ford was a Vehi Ship convoy, which is not trackable. So, I wait....
I am in Charlotte and also had my delivery date pushed to 01-09-2023 thru 01-15-2023

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
That's all I got from Ford. I've not had good luck with the Ford chat, in that they usually just echo the delivery estimate from the website. Yesterday, the gave me the Vehi Ship convoy number, which I thought was progress. Looks like you can't do much with that, though. I have not played hardball and tried to get rail info. I told myself that I was going to try to remain calm and not get too into tracking....but, it hurts. )-:
This is the same thing they were saying to me Monday with the whole Vehi-Ship. Last night I was told my truck is in Melvindale waiting to be loaded on the train. No rail car number as of yet. My guess is your in the same lot and we'll be on the same train to North Carolina hopefully tonight 🤞(my estimated delivery date is 1/20-1/26)

Boomerdawg

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Occupation
Regional Director, Field Operations - (Construction)
According to CSX, my railcar arrived in Tampa on 01/11/2023 at 08:00. My guess is it will be at the dealer by this Friday if it isn't there already. Of course, I am heading out of the country tomorrow until 01/21. It should def. be ready for me to pick up when I get home!

phildickerson

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning
Dang it!! Now my delivery date is 1/20 - 1/26! This waiting is excruciating. I bet we are on the same railcar! It's like our trucks are siblings. (-;

This is the same thing they were saying to me Monday with the whole Vehi-Ship. Last night I was told my truck is in Melvindale waiting to be loaded on the train. No rail car number as of yet. My guess is your in the same lot and we'll be on the same train to North Carolina hopefully tonight 🤞(my estimated delivery date is 1/20-1/26)

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
Dang it!! Now my delivery date is 1/20 - 1/26! This waiting is excruciating. I bet we are on the same railcar! It's like our trucks are siblings. (-;
Sorry I pushed my delivery date on you lol... What's your build?
Sponsored