• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 12/12 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

Pod

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 AMB Lightning XLT SR
My estimated delivery updated to 12/25 to 12/31 from 1/7 to 1/13....ford chat said I'm on Ramp 59...no idea what's going on
Fords system is incongruent. My truck just showed up after delivery weeks earlier, then weeks later. Poof…it arrived.
Sponsored

Minh

First Name
Minh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
This looks like there were prior attempts, the current effort appears to be a subordinate driver which must be approved by the primary account, if you no longer have access to that account, then you may need to start from scratch.

1674695714931.png
Thanks TaxmanHog, all it needed was a refresh (pull-down on the screen app).

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Thanks TaxmanHog, all it needed was a refresh (pull-down on the screen app).
Yes, that's another problem I frequently have, my Android APP often delays reporting a refresh of status' especially after doing a remote start, the app will say it started, but not show the countdown, if I force stop and restart, then I see the timer clicking down by the minute.

anthafied

First Name
Anthy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Occupation
Firefighter paramedic
I had high expectations for this truck and it has exceeded everyone so far. I feel like I won the lottery getting this truck at the price I did.

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, Matrix, 91 Galant VR4 (for sale)
@EdwinT and @Minh you both should receive the 2K because ur under the cap limit. I feel bad for you EdwinT. It looks like your dealership didn't play nice with this. I would argue with them that other dealers are doing for buyers. I hope they are not submitting it for themselves to get 2K, darn crooks! I on the other hand got screwed due to price increase that made it on the sticker.
Yea dude I am quite annoyed! It could’ve been $4k, then it should’ve been at least $2k, and now it’s zero!! The SAME exact clean energy center runs the California program but their MSRP cap is $60k !!! There is a small chance we will get lucky and they will raise the limit. We have to keep trying. Don’t give up!! Heck maybe that’s that’s easier path forward. Write to them and say california cap is $60k haha. The BPU can approve that. The center for clean energy is simply the facilitator. the Board of Public Utilities today actually approved extending their contract another year. You can see it here. Maybe we can contact these board members haha

They posted it on Twitter. Maybe we can comment on this post to get them to raise the MSRP cap(s).

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 12/12 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 679F117E-B5E4-46DE-8289-BDD1057EFB34

Last edited:

Sponsored

CAMB150

First Name
carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150-Lightning Pro
Yea dude I am quite annoyed! It could’ve been $4k, then it should’ve been at least $2k, and now it’s zero!! The SAME exact clean energy center runs the California program but their MSRP cap is $60k !!! There is a small chance we will get lucky and they will raise the limit. We have to keep trying. Don’t give up!! Heck maybe that’s that’s easier path forward. Write to them and say california cap is $60k haha. The BPU can approve that. The center for clean energy is simply the facilitator. the Board of Public Utilities today actually approved extending their contract another year. You can see it here. Maybe we can contact these board members haha
They posted it on Twitter. Maybe we can comment on this post to get them to raise the MSRP cap(s).
I almost sure they need to raise the cap limit. Current 2023 start price don't even qualify. I will write to them as well. Ford marketing and whom ever I spoke with are clueless
On a happy note finally picking it up today.

Last edited by a moderator:

Minh

First Name
Minh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Yes, that's another problem I frequently have, my Android APP often delays reporting a refresh of status' especially after doing a remote start, the app will say it started, but not show the countdown, if I force stop and restart, then I see the timer clicking down by the minute.
Had same issue with he Mach E. For whatever reason brain stop functioning properly when it came to the lightning and didn’t think about it could the same issue.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Well my Lariet Extended range Lightning is in town, not yet at the dealership. But the dealer contacted me and there is 2022 Platinum available, buyer backed out. It doesn't have any of the deletes. So am on the fence whether I should pick it up. Any thoughts.
Your truck landed
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 12/12 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 1674744009509

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I almost sure they need to raise the cap limit. Current 2023 start price don't even qualify. I will write to them as well. Ford marketing and whom ever I spoke with are clueless
On a happy note finally picking it up today.
Comment on the Twitter post by them. This is the post where they linked the meeting I sent a YouTube recording of:

CAMB150

First Name
carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150-Lightning Pro
Comment on the Twitter post by them. This is the post where they linked the meeting I sent

The only issue I foresee is it must be done at the dealership. Even if they change the cap, for some of us that boat has sailed once we take delivery. Nevertheless hopefully we help out the next guy. Don't have twitter, time to start.
Now on a sad note, could not take home today. Issue with heated seats and regular heat not working. Yikes...

Sponsored

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I think we have a fighting chance after the dealer since it wasn’t done by the dealer. But like you said…we help the next guy if we don’t get ours ! It’s about principle for me. Definitely about the money too, but a big chunk is principle

jlferg0509

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevrolet Malibu; 2023 Ford F-150 Lightning
Curious, anyone in our group get their FCSP after taking delivery?

Is been two weeks, I reached out Sunrun they said they hadn't received notice that three sale was complete but confirmed my info. Called my dealer and their admin people had left for the day so they said they'd confirm on Monday.

Pod

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 AMB Lightning XLT SR
Trying to think of a time in my life where I was so excited to take a drive on the weekend. I know it’s just a truck but man, it is exciting. Also, I’m a little obsessed with the charging metrics. Fascinating adventures in amperage.

nroseber

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Odyssey
Occupation
Engineer
and out of now where.....my truck showed up yesterday! Lariat ER, Agate Black, Spray in bed liner.

First day was really fun, snowed 3 inches and it handled it like a dream. Remote start with the app warmed up the cab really well as well.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 12/12 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) Lariat Family

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 12/12 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) Lariat

jlferg0509

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevrolet Malibu; 2023 Ford F-150 Lightning
and out of now where.....my truck showed up yesterday! Lariat ER, Agate Black, Spray in bed liner.

First day was really fun, snowed 3 inches and it handled it like a dream. Remote start with the app warmed up the cab really well as well.

Lariat Family.jpg

Lariat.jpg
Congratulations!
Sponsored