• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 4/18 Lightning Build Week Group

Sam James

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Lightning Lariat ER, 21 VW ID.4 Pro S RWD
Occupation
Accountant
Haha you get it!! Here is a better pic

20220622_175121.jpg
Co-worker has the same plate on his Tesla. Even though we’re in two different states I’d feel like I’m copying. Really like that plate.
Sponsored

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 150 lariat, 22 lightning lariat blend 4/18/22
That’s not funny. I ordered a 2014 Interceptor Utility for my fire department and Ford lost at the plant. According to the dealer, the Ford rep said that it got buried behind a wall of snow after several successive snow storms in January 2014. I did not get the truck until the beginning of April, after the spring thaw.
Argh.
Well at least we are not alone.

I just don’t feel as bad for the build weeks 5/16 and beyond, yet.
Feel like I’m still seeing them get a fair amount of ship updates

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
Argh.
Well at least we are not alone.

I just don’t feel as bad for the build weeks 5/16 and beyond, yet.
Feel like I’m still seeing them get a fair amount of ship updates
Well, I’m in week 5/23 with a 5/26 blend. I’m hoping the flood gates will open very soon so that our trucks can depart Michigan (no offense to Steve Lehto). I was told this AM by the dealer that my truck still has not made it through final inspection so that it can be released for shipping. Apparently, the ford rep asked how long, no ETA was given.

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Mach E GTPE, 22 Ford Lightning, 23 Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
And I'm wishing that Ford didn't screw up and send my truck all the way back to Dearborn. Only 10 miles away from me until they sent it back on Saturday supposedly.

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
And I'm wishing that Ford didn't screw up and send my truck all the way back to Dearborn. Only 10 miles away from me until they sent it back on Saturday supposedly.
I’ve been sharing your pain with my friends.
while I still don’t have built status,I think your pain is worse

Sponsored

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
I'm sure this has probably happened before,
I’ve been sharing your pain with my friends.
while I still don’t have built status,I think your pain is worse
I'm sure this has happened before, but in the 3 dealers I have talked to, they haven't heard of it. It hurts more because it's my Lightning that I should've been getting sooner then later and not some other regular F150 that I wouldn't have been as passionate about.

idahospud

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lighting, Indian Roadmaster
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate
Good Morning, I have a train delivery question that I hope someone here can help me with. I am in Boise/Meridian, ID area. I received my freight number and started to track the delivery progress. Accordingly, it left Detroit last Thursday on Canada National Rail and arrived in Chicago on the 19th. It then transferred to Union Pacific heading to Industry, CA. The automated response states that it will "arrive in Industry on 6/25 at 4:00a.m".

Does this mean that my truck is on a train heading to CA and will offload on the way, or does it mean it's going to CA and then coming back to ID? My dealer states that the truck normally gets pulled off the rail in Utah for a carrier. Thanks in advance for any feedback. Rail car ID is TTGX820859

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
Good Morning, I have a train delivery question that I hope someone here can help me with. I am in Boise/Meridian, ID area. I received my freight number and started to track the delivery progress. Accordingly, it left Detroit last Thursday on Canada National Rail and arrived in Chicago on the 19th. It then transferred to Union Pacific heading to Industry, CA. The automated response states that it will "arrive in Industry on 6/25 at 4:00a.m".

Does this mean that my truck is on a train heading to CA and will offload on the way, or does it mean it's going to CA and then coming back to ID? My dealer states that the truck normally gets pulled off the rail in Utah for a carrier. Thanks in advance for any feedback. Rail car ID is TTGX820859
That means it should arrive at the destination railyard in California on or around that date. My truck had a arrive at industry with UP of 6/10, but actually arrived late afternoon on 6/9.

idahospud

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate
That means it should arrive at the destination railyard in California on or around that date. My truck had a arrive at industry with UP of 6/10, but actually arrived late afternoon on 6/9.
Thanks. So your truck went from Detroit to Industry, to Texas? Who would have thought that was the most effective route:LOL:

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
Thanks. So your truck went from Detroit to Industry, to Texas? Who would have thought that was the most effective route:LOL:
No, industry men's the final destination. For my truck industry was Mesquite Texas.

Sponsored

idahospud

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate
No, industry men's the final destination. For my truck industry was Mesquite Texas.
Thank you very much - that was the clarification i was looking for. There is a city near LA called Industry - I thought that was where my truck was going!

fubar79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning XLT ER
Made my weekly phone call to Ford Customer service for an update. Initial delivery was for June 17th, and never heard anything. The current delivery window is now June 26-July2.

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I'm sure this has probably happened before,

I'm sure this has happened before, but in the 3 dealers I have talked to, they haven't heard of it. It hurts more because it's my Lightning that I should've been getting sooner then later and not some other regular F150 that I wouldn't have been as passionate about.
Hope your truck is still making its way north quickly. 🚂

today is the first movement of my order since it’s produced on 4/27 from 4/20 blend.
someone activated ford pass. Was able to grab location while on the road, and a 2nd location as I am now parked across the street from The Rouge and rouge river.

from google maps it’s a big parking lot, so not really sure if I’m being staged for shipping or qc.
no changes: tracker, win sticker nor have I achieved published built status. 🤞🏻

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
I hope the best for you. I wish that we could figure out a reason why all these early build trucks are being left in the parking lot. Maybe there are more quality control issues like mine.

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I hope the best for you. I wish that we could figure out a reason why all these early build trucks are being left in the parking lot. Maybe there are more quality control issues like mine.
I just checked I have 89 on odometer.
now says plugged in not charging.
Sponsored