• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 4/18 Lightning Build Week Group

Rekoil

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Carbon Lariat ER
Occupation
Basket Weaving
I just checked I have 89 on odometer.
now says plugged in not charging.
I'll mention it again. It becomes REALLY difficult to not sit on the app, looking for the location to change, the mileage to change, hell, even locking the doors for fun (someone's frunk is still ajar... grrr). As I mentioned to Hamtech, its a blessing and curse. Of course, this is all coming from this dude I know who had his pass activated weeks ago :)
Sponsored

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 150 lariat, 22 lightning lariat blend 4/18/22
I'll mention it again. It becomes REALLY difficult to not sit on the app, looking for the location to change, the mileage to change, hell, even locking the doors for fun (someone's frunk is still ajar... grrr). As I mentioned to Hamtech, its a blessing and curse. Of course, this is all coming from this dude I know who had his pass activated weeks ago :)
Seems like your telling me that the guy who had to pick up lunch from Jersey Mike’s today pushed my ford pass and that my 89 miles is just from some hungry test drivers.

well that is a bummer since I’ve had no other updates since production.

🙁🙁🙁

oh well, I’ll just keep waiting.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 4/18 Lightning Build Week Group 5CA29B26-8BAF-47A2-B1E7-535C9894B359

Last edited:

Hamtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
KIA Sorento, Tesla X
Occupation
Lawyer
It’s a curse. I was in a crap meeting today and said maybe the truck moved to make the meeting not a complete waste. Nope, nothing.

Not sure if it is anything but I have a Lariat ER with Max Tow and in my features I do not have the scale or hitch weight feature that others are showing.

I do however feel lucky because the truck only has 11 miles on the odometer.

I think we need a special therapy thread for those of us on chip hold.

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
It’s a curse. I was in a crap meeting today and said maybe the truck moved to make the meeting not a complete waste. Nope, nothing.

Not sure if it is anything but I have a Lariat ER with Max Tow and in my features I do not have the scale or hitch weight feature that others are showing.

I do however feel lucky because the truck only has 11 miles on the odometer.

I think we need a special therapy thread for those of us on chip hold.
Hmmmm.

I don’t have scales either. But 11 miles? Mine at 89 miles, it makes wonder what they can’t fix in my truck that it needs that many miles.

what’s your location?

Sponsored

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
We are not in the same lot. You’re at world headquarters.
when my pass got activated yesterday it was being driven. Though somehow I didn’t save that screen shot.
I was more hopeful I was closer to built but then with no scales makes me wonder - guess those chips could be missing.
I don’t want to get addicted to checking app location.
only 6 days left to make the quarterly push out the door.

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
when my pass got activated yesterday it was being driven. Though somehow I didn’t save that screen shot.
I was more hopeful I was closer to built but then with no scales makes me wonder - guess those chips could be missing.
@TaxmanHog dont know if you caught this update.
never saw my dealer model go to shipped but it shows delivered 1FTVW1EL5NWG00420

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
I’m a 6/10 Blend who was notified via Ford Telephone Customer Service yesterday that I’m temporarily parked in storage on Chip Hold after application of my bed liner. Lurking in various discussions about the holds, I think I’m seeing a common theme from those who are on hold, but can “see” their vehicles…the only ”services” available is “WiFi”, while others can see onboard scales, etc….

Others in my same build week and positions in line before and after me with similar configurations are not on hold and see those other features, which leads me to believe the “chip(s)“ may not be missing as we all have mods with 1154 lines of code, but it may be a QC issue requiring replacement.

Regardless, I know it’s frustrating as you’ve been hanging with this issue for a loooong time …. I join you…….

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
@TaxmanHog dont know if you caught this update.
never saw my dealer model go to shipped but it shows delivered 1FTVW1EL5NWG00420
This was on my Auto Trader screen review, it's DEMO model F150user1a should be excited to hear the good news.

The US & CA trackers were horrendously slow this morning, I'm wondering if they were still processing batch files while I was working from 0630 to 0815?

Either I completely missed the Narrative update or it posted after my review, funny thing is though, I have seen several trucks jump to Final Prep with no indication of shipped or ETA status dates. these were local convoy direct deliveries to Michigan special order holders.

Last edited:

Dparke55

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Ext, Lightning Std, Mach Ex 4 Rt 1
Occupation
Manager
Still no update. I keep calling every Mon and Thur. Last update was 6/1 ??? Insane !

Sponsored

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Still no update. I keep calling every Mon and Thur. Last update was 6/1 ??? Insane !
whaaaaat❓❓ you are not fulfilled by their hold pending final readiness release spring 2022. Standard answer.
it’s certainly bothersome. But when your read Mach e, bronco forums not out of the ordinary.
we r just part of a group that feel left behind.
but don’t you get a laugh at the guys who are irritated at 14 days after blend.😃

delivery time for me is 7-10 days average. - so minimally 2 more weeks. So I’m hoping end of July at this point But that could be optimistic the way things are going.

🍻 🍻

Dparke55

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Ext, Lightning Std, Mach Ex 4 Rt 1
Occupation
Manager
whaaaaat❓❓ you are not fulfilled by their hold pending final readiness release spring 2022. Standard answer.
it’s certainly bothersome. But when your read Mach e, bronco forums not out of the ordinary.
we r just part of a group that feel left behind.
but don’t you get a laugh at the guys who are irritated at 14 days after blend.😃

delivery time for me is 7-10 days average. - so minimally 2 more weeks. So I’m hoping end of July at this point But that could be optimistic the way things are going.

🍻 🍻
Maybe someone will accept my activation request lol.

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Maybe someone will accept my activation request lol.
Just had another argh moment ❗❗❗

dealer called to confirm their delivery of mannequin- invited me for test drive.

that’s not what sucked - shared that they received 2 additional special orders on that truck, obviously build days later than mine. So 3 blends later than mine delivered In June + mannequin. Argh.

don’t wish for ford pass activation. You might not want to see your truck move for several weeks. LOL 😂

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Mach E GTPE, 22 Ford Lightning, 23 Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
Just had another argh moment ❗❗❗

dealer called to confirm their delivery of mannequin- invited me for test drive.

that’s not what sucked - shared that they received 2 additional special orders on that truck, obviously build days later than mine. So 3 blends later than mine delivered In June + mannequin. Argh.

don’t wish for ford pass activation. You might not want to see your truck move for several weeks. LOL 😂
You know my boat needed a new engine since last September because of that extreme Texas cold last year that cracked the heads. I got that back on finally Wednesday after almost 10 months, and I don't have a boat to tow it. I figured my truck would be in by now as well.

If there is a plus side, my dealer told me they will loan me a truck until mine comes in. I guess that is better than nothing.

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
You know my boat needed a new engine since last September because of that extreme Texas cold last year that cracked the heads. I got that back on finally Wednesday after almost 10 months, and I don't have a boat to tow it. I figured my truck would be in by now as well.

If there is a plus side, my dealer told me they will loan me a truck until mine comes in. I guess that is better than nothing.
That’s cool.

oh I should mention that my salesman is a nice guy. Tries to keep me in the loop, but like most here we know more than they do.

boat no truck for pulling, ugh.

i’m seeing used truck prices coming down a bit. I’m trying To limit miles, but a lot of time is passing. Luckily/unluckily no one has come knocking to buy it. There is a solid chance based on mach e and bronco guys (not to mention ice buyers) that I could be late summer or more. without any concrete info I’m hesitant to let go of my current truck.

what if you wanted to flip it? There might be enough of the, around by august that could cost ya 5 or 10k.

i can’t see why I would have interest in selling. Already spent enough with my 150’ run for charging.

I really hope your just missing or faulty frunk latch. and they put that bad boy back on a train by end of next week.

oh well I get to whine here a bit, that’s about all I can do.

i know We are small group but at least there are a few of us.
Sponsored