• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 5/22/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

Constellation

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Chevy Volt, 2013 Ford CMax, 2004 Corvette Z06
Occupation
Retired Engineer
I’ve been on the road camping for two weeks and came home to collect this amazing truck last night from the dealer. Spent the whole day with her and am simply friggin, flat out, impressed. So stoked with this truck. I took my dad for a drive first thing this morning….he’s a real road warrior type, that has been grounded with some health problems. But driving the Lightning lit him up like a candle. He couldn't believe the power, the ride, the functionality. I can’t either. My only wish is that I had it during the whole house remodel I did these past 5 months! Would have been extremely useful. Great job Ford. USA

anyway, more thoughts later, but first impressions are pure love. Well worth the wait. It all made sense today….
1490CD26-DADE-4C66-AA89-69773734835F.jpeg
AC00D196-00BA-4C18-8F7B-9D64B33F22D6.jpeg
As was to be expected from reading JTPDX’s posts, I took delivery of my Lightning (or should I say the Bank’s Lightning) late Friday. I can’t say enough good about the folks at Dick Hannah Ford (formerly Suburban Ford), in Sandy, Oregon. Over the past 7 months they have provided exemplary customer service in getting this truck to me. Twelve years ago, I purchased a Chevy Volt from the sister-dealer, Suburban Chevrolet and started my journey to break free of the chains of petroleum-powered transportation. The Volt was ground-breaking at the time, and the Lightning is certainly the pinnacle of automotive transportation today. This truck cost twice what I paid for the Volt in 2011, but it is more than 4X the vehicle. It’s a remarkable value when you consider all the variables.
Sponsored

KickingGas

First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Pro w/ Tow Tech Package
Finally :D That color looks really nice. Glad your dad had a little fun in it. I think my dad was more excited about mine than I was - he asked to come with me to the dealership to pick it up.
I’ve been on the road camping for two weeks and came home to collect this amazing truck last night from the dealer. Spent the whole day with her and am simply friggin, flat out, impressed. So stoked with this truck. I took my dad for a drive first thing this morning….he’s a real road warrior type, that has been grounded with some health problems. But driving the Lightning lit him up like a candle. He couldn't believe the power, the ride, the functionality. I can’t either. My only wish is that I had it during the whole house remodel I did these past 5 months! Would have been extremely useful. Great job Ford. USA

anyway, more thoughts later, but first impressions are pure love. Well worth the wait. It all made sense today….
1490CD26-DADE-4C66-AA89-69773734835F.jpeg
AC00D196-00BA-4C18-8F7B-9D64B33F22D6.jpeg
Finally :D That color looks really nice. Glad your dad had a little fun in it. I think my dad was more excited about mine than I was - he asked to come with me to the dealership to pick it up.