• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 1/16/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
If folks are so inclined and have not registered your order go here to help us with crowd analysis.
https://www.f150lightningforum.com/...ng-orders-tracking-list-stats-add-yours.7929/

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics.
5. Use the Change Request Form for any changes to your order info.

Discussion about build week 1/16/2023
Sticker visible after 9 PM ET 1/5/2023
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jreed

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning ER Lariat Avalanche
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Just got my confirmation email from Ford and my Lightning is currently scheduled for production the week of January 16 2023.
I ordered a Lariat ER, Avalanche gray, max trailer tow package, tow technology package and spray-in bed liner.
I’m happy with the build date as it’s a couple of weeks after the holidays.

Texas Dan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'04 Envoy XL 4WD, '15 Fusion Energi, '19 Niro EV
Occupation
Engineer
Just got my confirmation email from Ford and my Lightning is currently scheduled for production the week of January 16, 2023.

I ordered a Lariat ER, Stone Gray Metallic, max trailer tow package and soft tonneau cover. I subtracted the power cord since I already have a NEMA 14-50 charger cord.

This is much earlier than expected. Before I was invited to order I expected a delivery date in 2024 or late 2023 at the earliest. Then based on the older Order Tracker when I placed the order, I expected delivery in June or July but now I'm looking at delivery as early as February.

Now I'm scrambling to put together the down payment. I have two cars and a motorcycle I have to sell plus I thought I would have more time to pay down some other debt. I really want the truck but all this scrambling is making me more than a little nervous.

Texas Dan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
I have been receiving emails from my dealership with a report that indicates my VIN and a Secondary Status date of 1/20/23. I tried to use the VIN to generate a window sticker but no luck yet.

The concerns I had last year about not being able to pay for my Lariat ER have pretty much gone away. I received two pay raises last year that will pretty much cover the monthly payments if I put 20% down. I sold my 2019 Niro EV with cash in hand and I still have a Harley and a 4x4 SUV to sell so I should have the 20% down payment pretty much covered.

Parsons FCU just posted an EV auto loan rate for January of 3.99% for 84 months so I plan to try to get financing through them. I will let my dealer propose financing but I expect their offer not to be very attractive. I will contact Parsons FCU this week of next and try to get a 90 day lock on the rate.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I have been receiving emails from my dealership with a report that indicates my VIN and a Secondary Status date of 1/20/23. I tried to use the VIN to generate a window sticker but no luck yet.

The concerns I had last year about not being able to pay for my Lariat ER have pretty much gone away. I received two pay raises last year that will pretty much cover the monthly payments if I put 20% down. I sold my 2019 Niro EV with cash in hand and I still have a Harley and a 4x4 SUV to sell so I should have the 20% down payment pretty much covered.

Parsons FCU just posted an EV auto loan rate for January of 3.99% for 84 months so I plan to try to get financing through them. I will let my dealer propose financing but I expect their offer not to be very attractive. I will contact Parsons FCU this week of next and try to get a 90 day lock on the rate.
Window sticker might be visible tonight after 10pm ET
Don't sell the Harley, you might regret that unless you have lost all interest in riding...... JMHO

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
687 total trucks will be built this week

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 1/16/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 1672932493515

With 399 trucks getting spray in liners
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 1/16/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 1672932968551

Last edited:

Texas Dan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
I was just able to download my window sticker. The window sticker indicates that the ADVANCED SECURITY PACK, the ONBOARD SCALE/SMART HITCH and the STEERING WHEEL-HEAT was removed from the order. The OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT/OTHER list also includes the INTEGRATED TRAILER BRAKE CONT but I can’t tell if this is an add or removal.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
The OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT/OTHER list also includes the INTEGRATED TRAILER BRAKE CONT but I can’t tell if this is an add or removal.
That option remains on the truck, it's very important for the tow functionality.

Jreed

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Last week I was finally able to view my window sticker and I have a blend date of 01-18-23. So nine days and my truck will be built. Still need to figure out how long it takes to ship to southern Cal.

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
Last week I was finally able to view my window sticker and I have a blend date of 01-18-23. So nine days and my truck will be built. Still need to figure out how long it takes to ship to southern Cal.
There is not a set time anything for how things happen. My blend date was 12/9 my truck was built in 10 days then it took 21 days to get "Shipped" status...... That happen last night so from blend to shipped was a month and southern Cali is the furthers to be shipped other than Hawaii or Alaska. I've heard 2 to 3 weeks to get from MI to CA. get ready to wait

Sponsored

Jreed

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Engineer
The whole process of purchasing this vehicle has been a test of patience. Finally I’m seeing light at the end of the tunnel.

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
The whole process of purchasing this vehicle has been a test of patience. Finally I’m seeing light at the end of the tunnel.
Don't worry Ford will break your spirit like it has everyone else's lol

Texas Dan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
My Parsons FCU membership has been approved, now all I have to do is figure out timing for submitting my loan application. My window sticker has a blend date of 01/22/23 so I don’t expect delivery until the end of February or early March. I have tried to find how long I can lock the interest rate for a loan but I can’t yet get anyone at Parsons to give me a definitive answer.

I like the loan rate now but Parsons could raise the rate in February. If I apply now I run the risk of having to reapply at a higher rate when the truck finally arrives. If I don’t apply now I may have to pay a higher rate when I do apply.

Does anyone know how long a Parsons rate is locked in for or does anyone have a recommendation for when I should submit the loan application?

Texas Dan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
I was finally able to talk to a Parsons loan officer. He told me that the loan application is good for 60 days but the rate lock is only good for 30 days, so it looks like I’m going to be waiting a few weeks before I apply. He also said that it has been so difficult working with Ford dealerships that a lot of F150L owners have been buying through Ford Credit first then refinancing with Parsons after they take delivery.

roddiaz1

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER Carbonized Grey
For the missing features mentioned above: Advanced Security Package, Heated Steering wheel and bed scales. Is there any chance those items can be added later when parts are more readily available??? Anyone know that answer or have a theory on this? Thanks!
Sponsored