• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 5/22/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

JTPDX

First Name
Jace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lightning Platinum Azure Grey
My situation is similar; Order Confirmed 12/19/22, In Production 5/23/23, Built 6/9/23, but no Ship Date. Yesterday, I met with the Sales Representative that I have been working with at the local Ford Dealer and he had information with slightly greater resolution. According to their paperwork, the location of the truck I have on order is in a consolidation railyard in Chicago. Estimated ETA is during the week of July 10. I am also in the greater Portland area and the next hurdle is getting Auto Carrier transport from Portland to the dealer, as there is limited auto transport available due to insufficient staff.
Hooray! It appears my truck is in Illinois as well, on BSNF, rolling westward. Heard from my dealer those details today as well. Can't wait to see you out there on the roads of PDX! Such a rare sight to see a Lightning still. I've seen a Vestas truck and City of Portland truck, and only a couple of civilian versions. Time to up the amplitude!
Sponsored

MotoGary

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning on order
Update: I got a text from the sales manager yesterday that my Lightning was in. I just got back and left empty handed. My MSRP went up $2,500 which put the MSRP at $82,009 so it's over the $80K limit for the tax credit. No price protection offered. Super low trade value offered for my Mach-E. End of discussion. I'll wait and see what happens with the Silverado EV.

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
Update: I got a text from the sales manager yesterday that my Lightning was in. I just got back and left empty handed. My MSRP went up $2,500 which put the MSRP at $82,009 so it's over the $80K limit for the tax credit. No price protection offered. Super low trade value offered for my Mach-E. End of discussion. I'll wait and see what happens with the Silverado EV.
Ford really screwed up with a lot of these orders. Guess they figure someone will be willing to buy it no matter the price.

pjy

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Occupation
LE
Took delivery of my PRO today. Tasca Ford in Yonkers honored everything and was a pleasure to work with. Full price protection and PCU up front, although I did have to pay NYS taxes on the full msrp. All-in-all though the sticker was $64 and after I receive my federal tax rebate the total cost after all taxes, rebates and credits will be $40k. They are also offering 0% for 36 month financing in NY right now on lightnings so it's basically free money. Now to pick a level 2 charger for home.

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
Took delivery of my PRO today. Tasca Ford in Yonkers honored everything and was a pleasure to work with. Full price protection and PCU up front, although I did have to pay NYS taxes on the full msrp. All-in-all though the sticker was $64 and after I receive my federal tax rebate the total cost after all taxes, rebates and credits will be $40k. They are also offering 0% for 36 month financing in NY right now on lightnings so it's basically free money. Now to pick a level 2 charger for home.
Congrats!!

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Maverick, mustang
Mine arrived last week on Tuesday at the dealer. They had it ready to go Thursday and I Picked it up on Saturday. An order two years in the making! But pretty happy with it so far.

JTPDX

First Name
Jace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My situation is similar; Order Confirmed 12/19/22, In Production 5/23/23, Built 6/9/23, but no Ship Date. Yesterday, I met with the Sales Representative that I have been working with at the local Ford Dealer and he had information with slightly greater resolution. According to their paperwork, the location of the truck I have on order is in a consolidation railyard in Chicago. Estimated ETA is during the week of July 10. I am also in the greater Portland area and the next hurdle is getting Auto Carrier transport from Portland to the dealer, as there is limited auto transport available due to insufficient staff.
Finally got the "SHIPPED" notification from Ford this morning and the trackers reverted back from the "Order Confirmed" snafu that happened a few weeks back. I knew it had shipped awhile ago because my dealer has been tracking on rails. Ford now says it shipped on 6/22 and my dealer is expecting it next week sometime.....right when I'm juggling a couple vacation road trips that I wish I had it for! ;) The irony. Oh well, many adventures to come....

LightingFast

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT, BMW M3
Great news! I took delivery of mine yesterday 6/29. It actually arrived last week but I was out of town and then the wife was and we both needed to be present. Some scratches on the back seat and seat belt that they must fix but otherwise in perfect shape. Got great financing terms.

My only beef was this dealership (Crossfords Ford in Apex,NC) builds in the "protect plan" for $697. I complained and immediately got the "it's on all of them" runaround story. I beat them with paperwork because they showed a line item for it, and I showed the online order form which had something called "dealer adjustment" for that amount. I did not know what it was and I had zero option to refuse. They agreed to give $350 back in Ford Accessory vouchers so was a decent compromise but not perfect. I really loath these unlicensed and under-documented and pure profit insurance plans they stick you with.

Enjoying the driving around so far. Playing with all the settings. Getting all of the logins sorted out and what not. Such a smooth and quick vehicle for its size!

Constellation

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Chevy Volt, 2013 Ford CMax, 2004 Corvette Z06
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Finally got the "SHIPPED" notification from Ford this morning and the trackers reverted back from the "Order Confirmed" snafu that happened a few weeks back. I knew it had shipped awhile ago because my dealer has been tracking on rails. Ford now says it shipped on 6/22 and my dealer is expecting it next week sometime.....right when I'm juggling a couple vacation road trips that I wish I had it for! ;) The irony. Oh well, many adventures to come....
My status is very similar, with a delivery window between July 5 and July 18. Coincidence, or regional influence? (both trucks in Portland area)

JTPDX

First Name
Jace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My status is very similar, with a delivery window between July 5 and July 18. Coincidence, or regional influence? (both trucks in Portland area)
Now my dealer has me

Maybe! The boxcars with my truck should have rolled out of Lincoln, Nebraska today I was just updated…I’m actually at the dealership right now….they called me a bit ago all keen to get the paperwork rolling here today, this being the last day of June…. Somebody’s bucking for a promotion….. works for me though! Hopefully it makes it before my camping trip next weekend. Good time to get acquainted. Best of luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored

FordBookends

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning Lariat, ‘68 Mustang Conv, 65 Mustang
Occupation
Engineer
Mine showed up at the dealer last Tuesday! We tried to pick it up on Thursday but after a software update the diagnostics found a parking sensor module failure. It now sits at the dealer waiting to be fixed, with little communication on what needs to happen and when. I am trying to be patient! All I can do is play with my "old" Lightning while I wait...

FordBookends

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning Lariat, ‘68 Mustang Conv, 65 Mustang
Occupation
Engineer
Mine showed up at the dealer last Tuesday! We tried to pick it up on Thursday but after a software update the diagnostics found a parking sensor module failure. It now sits at the dealer waiting to be fixed, with little communication on what needs to happen and when. I am trying to be patient! All I can do is play with my "old" Lightning while I wait...

It is finally home! After several days of debugging the collision avoidance module.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/22/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) IMG_4072

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/22/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) IMG_4071

KickingGas

First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Pro w/ Tow Tech Package
It is finally home! After several days of debugging the collision avoidance module.

IMG_4072.jpeg

IMG_4071.jpeg
Glad you finally got it!! My kids loved the video of the mini, BTW!

JTPDX

First Name
Jace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I’ve been on the road camping for two weeks and came home to collect this amazing truck last night from the dealer. Spent the whole day with her and am simply friggin, flat out, impressed. So stoked with this truck. I took my dad for a drive first thing this morning….he’s a real road warrior type, that has been grounded with some health problems. But driving the Lightning lit him up like a candle. He couldn't believe the power, the ride, the functionality. I can’t either. My only wish is that I had it during the whole house remodel I did these past 5 months! Would have been extremely useful. Great job Ford. USA

anyway, more thoughts later, but first impressions are pure love. Well worth the wait. It all made sense today….
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/22/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 1490CD26-DADE-4C66-AA89-69773734835F
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/22/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) AC00D196-00BA-4C18-8F7B-9D64B33F22D6

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I’ve been on the road camping for two weeks and came home to collect this amazing truck last night from the dealer. Spent the whole day with her and am simply friggin, flat out, impressed. So stoked with this truck. I took my dad for a drive first thing this morning….he’s a real road warrior type, that has been grounded with some health problems. But driving the Lightning lit him up like a candle. He couldn't believe the power, the ride, the functionality. I can’t either. My only wish is that I had it during the whole house remodel I did these past 5 months! Would have been extremely useful. Great job Ford. USA

anyway, more thoughts later, but first impressions are pure love. Well worth the wait. It all made sense today….
AC00D196-00BA-4C18-8F7B-9D64B33F22D6.jpeg
Congrat's!!
Sponsored