• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Virginia 2022 Atlas Blue Lariat ER w/Max Tow – No Deletes – $55,000

Amps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt
For Sale:
2022 Atlas Blue Lariat ER w/Max Tow
3,950 miles

All records, receipts, and original Monroney sticker included

Driveway Princess needs a new home

Ford F-150 Lightning 2022 Atlas Blue Lariat ER w/Max Tow – No Deletes – $55,000 IMG_2160

Ford F-150 Lightning 2022 Atlas Blue Lariat ER w/Max Tow – No Deletes – $55,000 IMG_2153

Ford F-150 Lightning 2022 Atlas Blue Lariat ER w/Max Tow – No Deletes – $55,000 P1020834

Ford F-150 Lightning 2022 Atlas Blue Lariat ER w/Max Tow – No Deletes – $55,000 IMG_5848

• 2022 Lightning 511A Extended Range with the Max Tow option
  • Manufactured in late June/early July 2022, in-service date is 8/10/2022
  • The truck is in Like New condition, recently detailed, and has been protected with a full truck cover
  • Upholstery and interior like new
Included with sale:

• Virginia State Inspection #2 Sticker (2/14/24)
  • All recall and CSP actions done by original dealer and cleared on 2/14/24
  • Software up-to-date with 6.8
  • No mechanical repairs, except for recalls and CSPs done 2/14/24
  • No accidents, body work, water, wind, or hail damage
  • No exposure to road salt or salt water
  • No paint damage
  • HVB maintained to 50%-80% Level 2 charging
  • Limited DCFC

No Deleted features from Ford's original Lariat 511A Equipment package.
Truck has Heated Steering Wheel, Bed Camera, Bed Scales, Spare Tire Lock, Locking Folding Rear Seat Storage, Locking Bed Link Cleats, AM Radio, Security Module, 4g LTE Modem, Park Assist, Dual On-Board Chargers

Original Virginia new vehicle title in my possession, no liens.
If interested, DM me for more images.
Located in Southeastern Virginia...

$55,000.00

@Amps 2/18/2024
Ford F-150 Lightning 2022 Atlas Blue Lariat ER w/Max Tow – No Deletes – $55,000 Amps Lightning 021824
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Amps

Amps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt
Why are you selling?
Less than 4000 miles in eighteen months. He must have forgot where he left it.
Sometimes life comes at you "Lightning" fast. Cancer, caregiving, and death kind of change the course of life and leave an $80,000 truck sitting underused in a driveway. Oh, and the cast on my right ankle didn't help a whole lot, either. It's hard to negotiate and park in downtown urban medical center garages so it's Lightning's little brother, the Bolt.

It would be easier if I didn't have to look at it every day. We had a lot of road trip truck camping plans for it.

Formerly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning 2022
Occupation
Construction Estimation
Sorry to hear buddy, hang in there

Sponsored

Toby57

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F-150 XL 101A
Occupation
retired
Trying to be funny. My bad.

THX1138

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
🙏Sorry to hear that. Wish you the best health in recovery and remission.

OP
OP
Amps

Amps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt
Sorry to hear buddy, hang in there
Thanks. It's all good if you can go out smiling.

I didn't mean to be all Debbie Downer because we both could probably best be described as pragmatic fatalists. You just stand at the plate and deal with the pitches life throws at you. Sometimes you get beaned.

OP
OP
Amps

Amps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt
Trying to be funny. My bad.
Please, no offense taken. I thought it was funny. The Atlas Blue color is too pretty to ignore. With the silver cover on the truck, the neighbors accused me of buying a Cybertruck!
Sorry to hear that. Wish you the best health in recovery and remission.
Thanks, I'm doing great. I swear, I'm the luckiest guy in every waiting room.

Ford F-150 Lightning 2022 Atlas Blue Lariat ER w/Max Tow – No Deletes – $55,000 IMG_5800

jefrank

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat, 2004 BMW 330Ci
Please, no offense taken. I thought it was funny. The Atlas Blue color is too pretty to ignore. With the silver cover on the truck, the neighbors accused me of buying a Cybertruck!
Thanks, I'm doing great. I swear, I'm the luckiest guy in every waiting room.

IMG_5800.jpeg
Wish I needed a second one, because I love that color.

Sponsored