• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

2023 Pro Production

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Did you get an email or did you find out by checking on the website tracking? I know we ordered around same time. I’m from NJ so hope that help speed up the process.
I just checked on the website, no email.

Minh

First Name
Minh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Thanks guys. I’ll keep checking then.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
For what it's worth, I think they only schedule production once a week. That at least might save you from checking/refreshing multiple times a day.

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
Well, the thread for the 10/24 build week appears to be accumulating some Pro models. @Maxx, any luck?
Nop, I still see this:

Ford F-150 Lightning 2023 Pro Production 1663295041219

I may be one of fall 23 guys. I am OK with that as long as I get what is expected at the price expected. My 20 year old truck still runs.

Last edited:

Sponsored

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER, 21 Corvette Convertible
in ‘23 it’s a tax credit, so you need available tax liability.

beginning in ‘24, it can instead be a deduction of the purchase contract by the dealer, regardless of the buyer’s tax liability - basically a tax rebate.
Hmm that’s not true. In 2024 you will just have the option to transfer the tax credit to dealer at the time of purchase. You still need to have the tax requirements to qualify for the credit.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Lightning ER Lariat
Occupation
Fun-Employed
Hmm that’s not true. In 2024 you will just have the option to transfer the tax credit to dealer at the time of purchase. You still need to have the tax requirements to qualify for the credit.
agree to disagree

not sure how you think it would work as you describe it - you gonna’ submit your tax info to your car dealership so that they can diligence your tax liability before creditung your purchase price decrease “over the hood”? :ROFLMAO: Gonna be hard for anyone not buying their car on December 31!

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER, 21 Corvette Convertible
agree to disagree

not sure how you think it would work as you describe it - you gonna’ submit your tax info to your car dealership so that they can diligence your tax liability before creditung your purchase price decrease “over the hood”? :ROFLMAO: Gonna be hard for anyone not buying their car on December 31!
  • Below is taken from E-File.com, it is not the dealers responsibility to verify. If you claim it at the dealership and you know you may not be entitled you will have to pay it back.
    • If you claim the credit when buying the vehicle and were ineligible for it or your tax refund is subject to recapture, you may end up paying this credit back. In other words, advance payments of this credit are treated in the same manner as a tax refund would be treated.

shadycoh

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 xlt
well now surprise surprise

thanks to this posting I checked and my pro is Scheduled for Production
Week of 10/24/2022

Now when Can I go pick it up lol

btw I have the mobile charging cord

OP
OP
anthafied

anthafied

First Name
Anthy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Occupation
Firefighter paramedic
well now surprise surprise

thanks to this posting I checked and my pro is Scheduled for Production
Week of 10/24/2022

Now when Can I go pick it up lol

btw I have the mobile charging cord
Congrats! Where you unscheduled as of yesterday?

Sponsored

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Lightning ER Lariat
Occupation
Fun-Employed
  • Below is taken from E-File.com, it is not the dealers responsibility to verify. If you claim it at the dealership and you know you may not be entitled you will have to pay it back.
    • If you claim the credit when buying the vehicle and were ineligible for it or your tax refund is subject to recapture, you may end up paying this credit back. In other words, advance payments of this credit are treated in the same manner as a tax refund would be treated.
you may end up right, but there’s no way E-file.com is accurately/reliably describing the new federal tax incentive structure since the IRS has not yet released final interpretative guidance on these tax provisions

I’ve read analysts elsewhere (and it’s been discussed elsewhere on the forum) that take the position the 2024 rules are a synthetic rebate not a refund or credit.

Suppose we’ll know in 6 months or so!
Sponsored