• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Advice on replacement TPMS sensors?

EVLightningSoCal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER
Has anyone tried buying a replacement set of TPMS sensors that they leave in their alternate set of tires so you don’t have to swap out the originals each time you want to go from off road to stock tires?

just want to make sure the replacements don’t trigger the tire warning and ideally not spend $80 each direct from Ford…

thanks!
Sponsored

Tony Burgh

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
Bought 4 from tirerack for snow tires mounted on new wheels. Worked fine. You can retrain truck and tires when you swap summers and snows or just drive around and they reset themselves. Just switched back to OEM A/S and again, no problems.

RST

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5 35d, VW ID.4, '23' Lightning Pro, & 4 Bikes
Occupation
Retired
Might try checking with TPMS.com, I bought a set of 4 a couple of years ago for a Silverado....$99.98.

johnnycombo

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 lightning
Occupation
electronic technician
I just installed four rims yesterday off of a 2021 platinum f150, bought from Facebook marketplace. The guy gave me four "U-Pro hybrid 2.0 #21360TP. These are from Rimz One. https://rimzoneonline.com/catalog/product/view/id/583/s/tpms-tire-pressure-sensors/category/1629
I just aired up my tires leaving the right front extra high, went for a 5 mile drive and the truck picked them up perfectly!
Also installed amp reasearch power step and ford lightning splash guards!
2022 Lariat.

Ford F-150 Lightning Advice on replacement TPMS sensors? 20230421_110826