• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Any front seat cover recommendations?

Texas Dan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'04 Envoy XL 4WD, '15 Fusion Energi, '19 Niro EV
Occupation
Engineer
I wear suspenders and they really tear up leather seats. My Lariat ER is going to have leather seats and if I don’t have seat covers it won’t be long before the driver’s seat is going to be all scratched up. The seat cover I have been using in my other cars doesn’t let seat heating and cooling come through very well.

Does anyone have any recommendations on durable seat covers that work well with heated and cooled seats?
Sponsored

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
I don‘t have a particular recommendation for a particular seat cover. However, you should make sure that whatever you purchase does not interfere with the deployment of your side impact airbags in the event of a collision.

OP
OP

Texas Dan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'04 Envoy XL 4WD, '15 Fusion Energi, '19 Niro EV
Occupation
Engineer
Since seat covers that are compatible with heated and cooled seats are not available, I have given up trying to find seat covers for my F150L. To keep my suspenders from scratching up my F150L seats I have decided to start wearing suspenders that clip on the sides instead of the back like the ones from Duluth Trading Company, https://www.duluthtrading.com/mens-metal-free-side-clip-suspenders-91238.html. It actually takes months on even years for suspender clips to dig in enough to start showing, so If I don’t post to this thread then you will know the new suspenders are doing the job.

Shady

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150xlt
i always recommend wet okole covers

I will say the last set I got for my ice 150 did seem to wear on the side of the drivers seat where i slide in and out.

I will still buy them at least 1 more time

Danielims

First Name
Denis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mache- GT
I've been doing some research on seat replacement and it looks like there are a few different options available. You can buy custom seat covers from Wetokole or Sparco., which will be the most expensive option.

Ford F-150 Lightning Any front seat cover recommendations? 18520-FORD%20F150%200100%2011-11
Sponsored

Last edited: