• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Anyone bought and installed the Eibach Pro Kit?

02Reaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning XLT ER
Why does it need a camber kit for a 2-3" drop? The truck would drop that much when loaded. Does it need a camber kit when loaded? Obviously not, but do they just expect us to rarely have payloads?
Good question. I don't know the answer to that other than those who seem to haul loads for a bunch of miles seem to be wearing though tires a lot faster. The camber on my ER XLT was -1.0 in the rear at stock height and with the weight of a trailer or a heavy load in the rear, its just gonna make camber more negative and create more toe.
Sponsored

02Reaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning XLT ER
Well I finally got it all done. The camber kit was a lot better putting on the other side, when I learned from my mistakes on the first side. The first time I disconnected the strut. The other side I just loosened the bolt for the strut and left it connected. It made it much easier to get the arm back into place this way. As far as ride quality......It's not as soft as stock. The stock struts are soft while the Eibach struts are much more firm. The stock springs are thicker than the Eibach springs, and the Eibach springs are almost fully compressed at their ride height on the vehicle. Ain't no way that the Eibach springs have more spring rate than the stock springs in my opinion. While I got the drop that I wanted, I think I'm going to cut a coil off the stock springs and see how they ride with the Eibach struts. In the meantime, here are some pics as it sits currently.

Ford F-150 Lightning Anyone bought and installed the Eibach Pro Kit? IMG_8531

Ford F-150 Lightning Anyone bought and installed the Eibach Pro Kit? IMG_8529

Ford F-150 Lightning Anyone bought and installed the Eibach Pro Kit? IMG_8528

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
Well that is the perfect height for me but I would have to get someone for the install.
Does your scale still work correctly?

02Reaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning XLT ER
Well that is the perfect height for me but I would have to get someone for the install.
Does your scale still work correctly?
I don't have the scales on mine. I'm currently in the process of having some struts modified to use the stock springs and get around a 1.5" drop in the rear vs the stock height.

joelb1

First Name
joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Sierra SLT
Here is a cool video I found that shows the Icon camber kit install process and makes it a lot less scary...

Sponsored