• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Battalion3419

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 lightning
Occupation
Firefighter
We had no power for our McKinney Fire Firefighter briefing last week in Yreka, Ca. So guess what I did to save the day...? This truck turned a lot of heads in Fire Camp!

Historical note: "Camp Boss" was the old term for todays "Logistics Section Chief".

Ford F-150 Lightning Best use so far for my Lightning -- powered the McKinney Firefighter Briefing Power to Briefin

Ford F-150 Lightning Best use so far for my Lightning -- powered the McKinney Firefighter Briefing Briefin
Sponsored

Jer

First Name
Jer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 Lightning Lariat,‘21 Bronco, ‘17 F350, ‘76 K20
Occupation
IT
Nice job, but this is better then using it for transportation ?:unsure:

OP
OP

Battalion3419

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 lightning
Occupation
Firefighter
Nice job, but this is better then using it for transportation ?:unsure:
Well you see, I was a bit of a captive audience as I had a speaking part in the meeting. But for 14 days we drove the heck out of that truck And it performed just dandy

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
Well you see, I was a bit of a captive audience as I had a speaking part in the meeting. But for 14 days we drove the heck out of that truck And it performed just dandy
Any range anxiety 😏? I take it you were doing a lot of 240V/30A charging, or are the camps now being set up to handle EVs??

BTW….nice work…..and from a retiree, be safe out there!