• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Break-in period?

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
The first time I floored my Tesla Model S Plaid was when I pulled out of the service center when I picked it up new. đź’€

23DCC585-D825-474A-BD56-1C8D35D27EEB.jpeg

I then sold it shortly there after because it was built like a 1994 Geo Metro with fancy trimmings, but that’s another story,

You didn't like your Plaid? :eek:

Please share why.
Sponsored

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 LIGHTNING PRO IcedBlueSilver 8/23/2022
Occupation
Owner
I think the concern about 'breaking in' a vehicle, not matter what type, is a little ridiculous - as though no one knows about all the 'breaking in' it has already gone thru from the factory back door, to several different 'holding lots', to the folks that drive it from the lot to the train yard, those who floor it to get it up the ramp into the train car, to those who drive it out and quickly to the 'parking spot' at the transport lot, to the driver who 'loads' it, and eventually 'unloads' it to the dealer, not to mention an employee taking it for a 'test drive' around some manufacturer's test track...etc.

No worries. Just drive your truck.