• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored
OP
OP
RickLightning

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
I believe I heard the 10 EV's from @FordVideoGuy Tim Bartz on his podcast a few months ago. When I heard that it seemed to be an absurdly low number.
It's 25. I posted links to the info.
Sponsored

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
We signed up after the dealer first said no way in h3ll. We have already purchased the Ford DC FC manufactured by Bosch. When they get here is another story!
Do you know how many kilowatts the Ford-branded Bosch charger will dispense? Or will it vary by dealer?

kwalt21

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Do you know how many kilowatts the Ford-branded Bosch charger will dispense? Or will it vary by dealer?
They are 240kW units.

Not every dealer will be using the Ford branded chargers keep in mind. They just put out minimum requirements the dealer has to follow.

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
They are 240kW units.

Not every dealer will be using the Ford branded chargers keep in mind. They just put out minimum requirements the dealer has to follow.
This charger resource will be incredibly helpful, especially if some of the rural dealers install chargers on their lots.
Sponsored