• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

REDHORSECA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning XLT SR - 5/30 Build, ICE F150 XLT Sold
Occupation
R&D
If someone checks out a mannequin Lightning at a Dealership, please get a shot of the VIN # or Door sticker, so we can look at the truck specs and factory build info online. ;)

The Sam Galloway Ford Dealership as of now does not list this Lightning in their instock inventory. Maybe in a few days, it will show up?

https://www.samgallowayford.com/sea...100&VehicleStage=STOCKINVENTORY&st=Price+desc

UPDATE: Never mind, I see that this truck is an MFG Demo unit. But, if a real mannequin pops up, please do take a picture of the VIN or door sticker. :)
Sponsored

DrZoidberg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Eternal Vestibule
I hope star white looks good because Atlas Blue is becoming one of my new favorites.

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost Platinum
Star White is always going to be a classic beauty up close. Especially in certain lighting.
From a distance, or in overcast weather, it will be underappreciated of course.

Ffxdude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
The Tampa Bay Lightning also have a wrapped Chevy Bolt... a Lightning Bolt.

Can't seem to find a picture, but I saw it driving around downtown Tampa a few years ago.
Probably spontaneously combusted....?

Sponsored

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2023 Mach-E GT-PE
Is that a Michigan license plate on the Lightning?
Ya know...it looks like a Michigan manufacturer's plate to me. And if it's a Lariat then why don't I see the moonroof on the interior shot? I ordered an Atlas Blue 511A and was told that they *all* come with the twin moonroof (whether you wanted one or not!).

And what's with the "96" sticker in the top left rear of the back window? Is this truck # 96 of the pre-production fleet?

...enquiring minds want to know.....

Mike

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
Ya know...it looks like a Michigan manufacturer's plate to me. And if it's a Lariat then why don't I see the moonroof on the interior shot? I ordered an Atlas Blue 511A and was told that they *all* come with the twin moonroof (whether you wanted one or not!).

And what's with the "96" sticker in the top left rear of the back window? Is this truck # 96 of the pre-production fleet?

Mike
The moonroof is standard on the 511A package for the extended range and not available on the 510A package for the standard range.

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
I don’t even think i realized i was getting a moonroof. ?

p52Ranch

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT Lightning, Badlands 7MT, New Holland 4030

Mike
If it’s a Lariat with the 510a package (standard range) then no moonroof. But since this is a pre-production model and not a mannequin then who knows what they may build

JustaProGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
It's not a mannequin, dealer vehicles don't have Michigan manufacturer plates, it's a test or press car

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber