• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Custom Texas license plates - Summer sale

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
I always miss their sales, buy just before or just after. To say the least if you want custom plates in TX they are having a Summer Sale.

From their email:

Visit MyPlates.com/summer or use rebate code SUMMER during checkout to access the summer savings, up to a $75 rebate when you purchase a 5-year term personalized My Plates Select plate.
Sponsored

Tenetke

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜22 Lightning Platinum, ā€˜21 Aviator, ā€˜23 Bronco WT
Occupation
dad
Ford F-150 Lightning Custom Texas license plates - Summer sale 7C784C63-2AA9-41A1-AD98-AB16964728C1
Ordered before the sale and I always seem to miss the sales too! Mounted my plate from the tow hook because I didnā€™t want to put screws into the bumper..

OP
OP
GDN

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
7C784C63-2AA9-41A1-AD98-AB16964728C1.jpeg
Ordered before the sale and I always seem to miss the sales too! Mounted my plate from the tow hook because I didnā€™t want to put screws into the bumper..
Thanks for this info. I've only seen the tag mount high and in the middle. I assumed the factory installed it. No way I'm putting screws in the bumper either if that is what is required. I don't mind a front plate on the truck. Wouldn't put it on the Tesla's though. Just took my chances (knock on wood).

Tenetke

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜22 Lightning Platinum, ā€˜21 Aviator, ā€˜23 Bronco WT
Occupation
dad
My salesman said he didnā€™t want to put it on so he put the screws and mount in the back seat. Might ask your dealer to not put it on for you.
Sponsored

Reactions: GDN