• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Texas Lemon Lawyers?

WildBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
If they'd laughed at me as they kicked me while I was down, I would happily pay the income tax, lol. I'm just mentally exhausted with this truck. I traded a perfectly good one-year old Denali pickup for this because I thought it'd make my life easier. Instead, it has become an albatross around my neck in ways I never imagined.
I totally empathize. And Ford not willing to make it right just makes it worse. I hope you are able to get to a happy resolution, but just be prepared for it to take a while.
Sponsored

Dan C

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 lightning lariat, 2022 Chevy bolt
Occupation
retired
Can anyone recommend a good Texas Lemon Lawyer? I just had my second buy back attempt rejected, and I'm pretty much over the situation with my truck. Out of my 110 days of ownership, it has been in the shop for 41 as of today. That's 37% downtime with no end in site, going to see what my options are.
I have done 2 lemon law returns myself. It is all about documentation. It is also slow 6 to 9 months.