• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Cybertruck Next to Silverado

Blaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L PRO, VW ID.4
I was excited for this when it was announced years ago, even had a reservation once upon a time, so much has changed since then...the lightning feels like such a home run compared to this.

OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
I was excited for this when it was announced years ago, even had a reservation once upon a time, so much has changed since then...the lightning feels like such a home run compared to this.
I still have a reservation. But I’m not sure I’ll be going through with it because I really love my Lightning.

I agree that the Lightning is home run that needs minor things to make even better.

detansinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red F150 Lightning Lariat Extended Battery
The CT is about as much of a truck as the X and Y are “SUVs”.

The Silverado EV will beat the CT to market. Unlike Tesla, Chevy actually bothers to publish specs.

It is funny to read Tesla fanboys excited about the CT now having a frunk opening copied from the lightning. Looking at the production photos of the CT, between the short nose and suspension, there’s little room for a substantial frunk.

Then, there’s the fact that Elon has a hang up about power outlets in Teslas, so certainly no Mega “Power” Frunk happening. Ford and Chevy are both offering backup power and V2L.

Ford F-150 Lightning Cybertruck Next to Silverado 7CC9EAB3-8E0D-47CA-937F-C1164E1B9608
Sponsored