• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Dealerships with Remote Service vans in Bay Area?

regentscholar

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S '12, Model 3 '17, Ford '23 F-150 Pro
Hello,

I looked around here but couldn't find a thread/list. Does anyone know of any Ford dealerships in the California Bay Area that offer remote service appointments (similar to Tesla's)?
I got an e-mail from Capitol Ford saying they offered it, see below-
Ford F-150 Lightning Dealerships with Remote Service vans in Bay Area? 1707757079363
However I called into their service desk and they said "nope, we don't offer that".
Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks.
Sponsored

Heliian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 LR Lariat, code name "Boogaloo"
Ford.com

You can search dealers and in the advanced section you'll find a check box for "mobile service".

OP
OP

regentscholar

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford.com

You can search dealers and in the advanced section you'll find a check box for "mobile service".
Thanks! Not sure how much I trust that search since it says Capitol Ford offers Mobile Service but their service desk said they do not... just wondering if anyone has had personal experience here? :)

Ford F-150 Lightning Dealerships with Remote Service vans in Bay Area? 1707761519913

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
Thanks! Not sure how much I trust that search since it says Capitol Ford offers Mobile Service but their service desk said they do not... just wondering if anyone has had personal experience here? :)

1707761519913.png
Same thing with my local dealership. Months ago it said they have it when they don't. They did however call me the other day about the CSBs and put me on their schedule as one of the first people to get their new mobile service. So maybe Ford's just listing them too soon?

InTheCloud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT
Walnut Creek Ford had a remote service van do an update for me on the Mach-E. That was a year ago though.

Sponsored
OP
OP

regentscholar

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Walnut Creek Ford had a remote service van do an update for me on the Mach-E. That was a year ago though.
Thanks! I found Morgan Hill Ford actually does remote service appointments, you can even make them online, so I've scheduled with them for one of my recall repairs.

papajon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat w/ extended batte
Occupation
Retired
Ron DuPratt Ford in Dixon (20 miles W of Sacramento on I-80.
Ive had mobile service twice, very efficient!

Kingraven

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning, 2007 F-150 Harley Edition
Hello,

I looked around here but couldn't find a thread/list. Does anyone know of any Ford dealerships in the California Bay Area that offer remote service appointments (similar to Tesla's)?
I got an e-mail from Capitol Ford saying they offered it, see below-
1707757079363.png
However I called into their service desk and they said "nope, we don't offer that".
Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks.
I have had Walnut Creek Ford out to my house twice to complete 2 different CSV.

OP
OP

regentscholar

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Circling back, had a great experience with Morgan Hill Ford's mobile service van for recall CSP-23B70. Showed up on time and were fast & efficient. The guys said they'll cover all of South Bay if folks want to use their services.
Sponsored