• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Disable beeping when opening frunk

xycarp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco Sasquatch, Lighting Lariat ER on order
Is there any way to do it? I will be parking my truck in the driveway between two houses. As it is now, that horrible beeping will prevent me from being able to use it when I leave home early in the mornings.

even more so… isn’t closing the important part to alert on? Why even beep on open?
Sponsored

Paulightning

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1993 Cobra, 1995 Bronco, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
I do really wish there was a way to disable this beep on opening. It's very annoying.

Mjtenney

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
Occupation
Construction
Is there any way to do it? I will be parking my truck in the driveway between two houses. As it is now, that horrible beeping will prevent me from being able to use it when I leave home early in the mornings.

even more so… isn’t closing the important part to alert on? Why even beep on open?

kvasiir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat Rapid Red
Occupation
Engineer
I did it today using that video as a guide. Easy as pie.

Sponsored

MAG

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
Just joined forum and saw post on removing frunk speaker.I agree,beep is annoying.Wondered if removing it caused truck to show an error code?

Blochead21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black 22 XLT 311pkg
Nope, no code
Sponsored