• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Does anyone know what this icon means in the instrument cluster?

OP
OP
Lightning Rod

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
BLIS has been turned off or not working. Could be a bad sensor or you might have turned it off in your settings.

I accidentally turned it off while thumbing through the settings menus. It's back to normal now.

Thanks.
Sponsored

Henry Ford

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning
I saw it yesterday when I arrived at work, and it's still there this morning. I did a quick search in the manual but my time is limited this morning.

Thanks.

20240313_135439.jpg
It means the maximum speed is 25 miles per hour...or 25 kilometers per hour in most parts of the world.

This forum is the place to come for answers to hard questions.

OP
OP
Lightning Rod

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
It means the maximum speed is 25 miles per hour...or 25 kilometers per hour in most parts of the world.

This forum is the place to come for answers to hard questions.

I drove the Lightning to Niagara Falls Canada last summer and soon after I got to the Canada border, I saw the same sign that said 100. I got excited and went from 75 mph to 100! I quickly realized that this can't be true so my girlfriend did some quick googling and we realized it was in kph, ha ha. They look exactly like the signs in the States, only they are in kph. Maybe ALL signs should have mph, or kph, under them. :unsure:
Sponsored