• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

F-150 Lightning Tailgate Logo sticker emblem

skattch

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
When I first saw these I thought I was picking up a white truck. In the end, I switched at the dealer and picked up the light-blue metallic. I think these look great on this body color.

Ford F-150 Lightning F-150 Lightning Tailgate Logo sticker emblem IMG_4499.JPEG
Sponsored

dirtdiver

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Superduty F350, F150L 2022 Larait, Volt, R1200GS
Occupation
Engineer
Yes that looks great. Was a standard size for all 2022 150's?

Priccijr

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Iced Blue
I was going to order these myself. Then I got rear-ended so now I'm waiting to have my tailgate replaced first. They look great. I like the lightning pattern but it doesn't look like anyone has that one anymore. I have the same color truck thanks for the PICS.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
skattch

skattch

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
I just checked and the item is no longer available. but this is who I bought it from: MotoUnway - Etsy

ddbrooke

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Damn it, I've been looking for one of these but the link says item not found. You don't happen to have the store name by any chance do you?
I bought these from the Etsy store a couple of months ago and decided I didn’t like them for my Antimatter Blue so I got Black outlined in Lightning Blue. I’m willing to sell the Lightning Bolt version if you are interested.

Peddyr

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning Lariat SR
I was going to order these myself. Then I got rear-ended so now I'm waiting to have my tailgate replaced first. They look great. I like the lightning pattern but it doesn't look like anyone has that one anymore. I have the same color truck thanks for the PICS.
I bought one this morning but thank you.

ddaputnam

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Energi, 23 Lightning XLT
I bought these from the Etsy store a couple of months ago and decided I didn’t like them for my Antimatter Blue so I got Black outlined in Lightning Blue. I’m willing to sell the Lightning Bolt version if you are interested.
Still have the lightning bolt decal available?
Sponsored