• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

F150 Lightning vs Silverado EV body style

What body style do you prefer, F150 Lightning or Silverado EV?

• Total voters

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
While I'm not too impressed by the Silverado's looks, it has amazing specs. The only possible gotcha is their pricing. Their top-end model being $105k without $7,500 tax credit makes me believe they'll cost $20k more than the Lighting equivalent.
Ya but the top end has things the lightning doesn't, 100+ miles additional range, air suspension, rear wheel steering, the midgate and that overly complicated tailgate.
Chevy did say the WT will have a version introduced at some point that will be $40k however they didn't disclose any of the specs for that version. They also haven't said the pricing on the 400+ mile range version but I have a feeling that they are going to have a 300+ mile range version in the $55-65k budget range because Ford left a big gap there.
Sponsored

Griddlez

First Name
Griddlez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat ER - 21 Mach-E Prem AWD/ER
The cost of all that range comes at a hit to the payload. I can't imagine RV towing, with the family, with the 1200 payload this truck has. It's a shame because all that range would be best used in a towing application.