• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Finally got to DRIVE a Lightning ⚡

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
I went on a Jimmy John's dinner run last night which is right across the street from my local Ford dealer. I happened to see some vehicles in colors I haven't seen so I strolled over to check the names on the colors in person to prep for my upcoming order(fingers crossed) only to find they received their demo Lightning Lariat ER. The dealer is allowing test drives it was everything I was hoping and more. I plan on ordering an XLT SR I want to see one in person but it seems as though are only getting higher tiered trims. I called my next closest dealer they have a Platinum (has not arrived) which I was told it's already sold for 110k to family friend of the dealer after the 6 months expire. Another dealer told me no demo units have been released in the country they're still in testing at factory lol FAKE NEWS 😂
Sponsored

KevinC

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
98 F150,Fusion, 2023 Lightning, 2022 Mach E
Even the family friend gets 20k+ dealer markup? Ouch!

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
If you can't screw your friends, who can you screw
Rule of Acquisition #21: Never place friendship above profit.

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Lightning, Lariat ER, black/black
I went on a Jimmy John's dinner run last night which is right across the street from my local Ford dealer. I happened to see some vehicles in colors I haven't seen so I strolled over to check the names on the colors in person to prep for my upcoming order(fingers crossed) only to find they received their demo Lightning Lariat ER. The dealer is allowing test drives it was everything I was hoping and more. I plan on ordering an XLT SR I want to see one in person but it seems as though are only getting higher tiered trims. I called my next closest dealer they have a Platinum (has not arrived) which I was told it's already sold for 110k to family friend of the dealer after the 6 months expire. Another dealer told me no demo units have been released in the country they're still in testing at factory lol FAKE NEWS 😂
Which dealership was this? Is it on our list?

https://www.f150lightningforum.com/...o-mannequins-available-for-test-drives.10622/

OP
OP
theblunden

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT