• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Finally Received First Update

Aramis

First Name
Aramis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 lighting 2023
Received 6.1.0 today, hmm, it is only Blue Cruise Maps, is this helpful since I do not have BC? I bet this update doesnt apply to many owners. Let’s get some useful items in the updates.

IMG_4998.jpeg
My F150 lightning XLT have no blue cruise neither and have the update
Sponsored

Stalemate

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Mustang, 2007 F-150 XLT, 2023 F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Utility Electrician
Started getting updates recently as well, after taking delivery in October. I do use the BlueCruise occasionally, so it will be interesting to see how it performs after this update. In the past I have found it to be rather "fussy".

FordBookends

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning Lariat, ‘68 Mustang Conv, 65 Mustang
Occupation
Engineer
Same boat. April Blend date, July delivery. Not a single update. Lariat ER. Doesn't make a lick of sense
Ditto, July delivery, no updates yet. Dealer says it is up to date, but I know it isn’t from features people are getting. No big deal yet, I am enjoying what I have and we will see what happens once the do the LVB monitoring module replacement (waiting for the part for several weeks now).

davehu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lighting Lariat ER, Iconic Silver
Occupation
retired
built just before the fire in February, picked up in September with v4.1. Got 4.2 in November. 6.1 in mid Dec and 6.2 about 10 days ago. Differences? virtually none but there is now a feedback button which I used to complain about lack of updates.
Sponsored