• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

First long trip Lehigh Valley PA to Ocean City MD

Solar_EE

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning XLT Ioniq 6 AWD
Occupation
electrical engineer
You don't have any good options on the south side of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel, either. A couple EVslo that never deliver because of their gimped cables.

After the great news today, it looks like we'll be able to "Bring-Your-Own-Magic Dock" to Exmore in 2024.
I charged my Lightning in Norfolk at the EVgo station at Janaf shopping center. Used Reggie on the way to Hatteras, Claire on the way back. Charged to 90% in about 40 minutes while I had lunch at the Panera located just 185 feet from the chargers. Fordpass App worked perfectly both times.
Sponsored

OP
OP

eyeguy

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 XLT, 2011 Shelby GT 500, 2016 Fusion
Occupation
Self employed
Our solution to lousy charging infrastructure in eastern shore was buying a second property there. Now I can easily make it with a standard battery pack and do overnight charging ;)
I am doing the same, I have an OC MD house and the FCSP is being installed this week.