• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Fold Flat Work Surface Console Lid

Txxthie

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 TM3 RWD LFP
OEM Bed Lights, Glare Free Headlights, Rain Sensing Wipers, changed various settings such as Courtesy Wipe Timer, Turn Signal Blinks for Lane Changes, front windows up/down with KeyFob...and a couple more in the near future (including heated leather steering wheel).
Where did you get the forscan and how much? Definitely interested in all of those mods + OEM lighted side steps + rear seat storage. I have been lurking on these forums for a while now and noticed many of your Pro modifications. Do you have a dedicated thread detailing all of them? It would be a great reference for Pro owners trying to customize their truck! Nice choice of color, my favorite for the Pro. 👍
Sponsored

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Where did you get the forscan and how much? Definitely interested in all of those mods + OEM lighted side steps + rear seat storage. I have been lurking on these forums for a while now and noticed many of your Pro modifications. Do you have a dedicated thread detailing all of them? It would be a great reference for Pro owners trying to customize their truck! Nice choice of color, my favorite for the Pro. 👍
Thanks buddy!

I don't have a dedicated thread, I mostly keep it in the general Forscan thread and the "what did you do to your Lightning today" thread.

My next Forscan project will be adding the Securicode to the Pro. Just waiting on the trim piece.

What year and what packages are on your Pro? That seems to affect exterior lighting options...

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
Where did you get the forscan and how much? Definitely interested in all of those mods + OEM lighted side steps + rear seat storage.
You can't add the rear seat storage without dropping the battery pack. The mounting studs are driven through the bottom of the cab.

jazzmanmonty

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
self employeed
Time to start a Gofundme for Bennythebeaver to figure out how to use Forscan to change the backup sound to a custom sound :)

Sponsored

Blochead21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black 22 XLT 311pkg
It would need to be replaced anyway since it’s keyed to the truck. Hopefully they removed it gently haha

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer

Sponsored

Txxthie

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 TM3 RWD LFP
Thanks buddy!

I don't have a dedicated thread, I mostly keep it in the general Forscan thread and the "what did you do to your Lightning today" thread.

My next Forscan project will be adding the Securicode to the Pro. Just waiting on the trim piece.

What year and what packages are on your Pro? That seems to affect exterior lighting options...
2023 Pro in Avalanche with 9.6 Pro and Tow Tech. The Pro has many premium features and some head scratchers like lack of keyless.

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
2023 Pro in Avalanche with 9.6 Pro and Tow Tech. The Pro has many premium features and some head scratchers like lack of keyless.
But it still has the remote fob, right, because of the push button start? Or do you have to use the key in the door?

Txxthie

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 TM3 RWD LFP
But it still has the remote fob, right, because of the push button start? Or do you have to use the key in the door?
Thankfully, you don’t have to use the key to open door, Hopefully Ford will add PAAK if it’s possible. I can unlock door with the app so why not? Most vehicles over $40k have keyless entry.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Thankfully, you don’t have to use the key to open door, Hopefully Ford will add PAAK if it’s possible. I can unlock door with the app so why not? Most vehicles over $40k have keyless entry.
Pro's and XLT will not get PAAK, sorry.

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2023 Mach-E GT-PE
Thanks buddy!

Are you talking about adding the door pillar keypad?

You know the code is printed on the BCM right?
Sponsored