• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

FORD PROTECT/ESP Last Day Before Rate Increase

Wolf Man

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Just want to remind everyone today January 4 is the final day to purchase the Protect/ESP & Premium Maintenance Plans at current prices!

Tomorrow Jan 5 prices will increase!

Contact these sellers for lowest online price quotes or you local dealer. There may be other online sellers but these seem to be the most popular.

I just bought mine from Zeigler and saved $250 using discount code PAYINFULL for the ESP and discount code MPAYINFULL for $200 discount on the maintenance plan. I think Lombard and Flood offer discounts as well but I do not know the codes so just call and ask.

Also don't forget you can use your Ford Pass Rewards Points too! Since I hadn't used any points that was another $210 savings

Zeigler https://www.zeiglerfordesp.com/

Lombard https://www.lombardfordwarrantys.com/

Flood https://www.floodfordesp.com/
Sponsored

Last edited:
Reactions: sbi

allJUMPstyle

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1964 VW Bug, 1963 VW Doublecab, 2021 F-150 ordered
Do you have any idea where I can look to see if the ESP I recently bought is tied to my Vin yet?

sbi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 5.0 Lariat SCREW Space White
Do you have any idea where I can look to see if the ESP I recently bought is tied to my Vin yet?
It has to be tied to your VIN and your VIN should be on the paperwork/contract they sent you.

allJUMPstyle

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Sponsored

allJUMPstyle

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
It has to be tied to your VIN and your VIN should be on the paperwork/contract they sent you.
It’s on the paperwork but I want to see it elsewhere to double check.

OP
OP
Wolf Man

Wolf Man

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
After my purchase was completed Zeigler said it might take a couple of days to show up in Ford's system. If it doesn't show up in the Ford Pass app the only ways I know how to find out if it is in the system is to call Ford Customer Service, the dealer you purchased from or any dealer for that matter because she said any Ford dealer in the US, Canada and Mexico will be able to see it.

sbi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
After my purchase was completed Zeigler said it might take a couple of days to show up in Ford's system. If it doesn't show up in the Ford Pass app the only ways I know how to find out if it is in the system is to call Ford Customer Service, the dealer you purchased from or any dealer for that matter because she said any Ford dealer in the US, Canada and Mexico will be able to see it.
Just logged in to my Ford Pass account (after it was down for hours), the only warranty showing is the original one, extended is not there (purchased from Ziegler 12/27/2021).

OP
OP
Wolf Man

Wolf Man

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Just logged in to my Ford Pass account (after it was down for hours), the only warranty showing is the original one, extended is not there (purchased from Ziegler 12/27/2021).
My guess is the app isn't able to pull the data from Ford's servers for some reason. I just checked my mine and it isn't there either but I just bought it this am. If you have your receipt and a copy of your docs from Zeigler you'll be good to go but I doubt you'll need them. As long as Zeigler's servers are able to send the data to Ford's then it should be there. You can possibly call Zeigler or any other Ford dealer and have them check to see if it's in the system. If not call/ask Zeigler and ask WTH. I don't know how the Ford Pass app works but I'm guessing you should be able to find it in there in a few hours or days. If not call any of the above or Ford Cust Service.

sbi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My guess is the app isn't able to pull the data from Ford's servers for some reason. I just checked my mine and it isn't there either but I just bought it this am. If you have your receipt and a copy of your docs from Zeigler you'll be good to go but I doubt you'll need them. As long as Zeigler's servers are able to send the data to Ford's then it should be there. You can possibly call Zeigler or any other Ford dealer and have them check to see if it's in the system. If not call/ask Zeigler and ask WTH. I don't know how the Ford Pass app works but I'm guessing you should be able to find it in there in a few hours or days. If not call any of the above or Ford Cust Service.
I am not worried about it at all, was just curious because of the @OP 's question. In Ziegler's paperwork it says to leave the contract in the vehicle, which I did (as well as an electronic copy at home, of course).
Sponsored