• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

FordPass (Android) - Empty Charge logs?

mr fiso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I have only had my Lightning for about 3 weeks of so.

In the FordPass App, I can start the truck, get the latest battery status from the servers and maybe a few other things.

But the one thing that remains empty for me is the Charge Logs page.

I have a Ford charging account, I have charged a couple of times at various places, including an Electricfy America site just today to try out DC fast charging (peaked at 90kwh) and get my free tank of gas (so to speak).

So why doesn't the Charge Logs page in the FordPass app show anything at all? Did it stop working for everyone? It has never shown anything since the day I installed the app.

Thoughts? Experiences?
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Have you enabled all data sharing from the settings in the Sync screen in the truck?

After three weeks you should have ~some~ historical records by now, but the latest version or two of the app has been delaying posting of charge events until late evening, sometimes they don't appear until the next day, though it seems to be improving lately.

Ford F-150 Lightning FordPass (Android) - Empty Charge logs? 1702692075768
Ford F-150 Lightning FordPass (Android) - Empty Charge logs? 1702692092228

OP
OP
mr fiso

mr fiso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Turned on most of the 'give it away' sharing toggles. It took about 5 days to actually get anything.

Yesterdays free charging at the local grocery store Volta charger showed up today. This is my first entry ever.

Today's 'this one is on Ford' Electrify America charge may not show up until tomorrow I guess.
Sponsored