• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

FordPass: Charging logs & real-time charging data not loading

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat 2023 Extended Range
Occupation
Marketing
Anyone run into these? I've owned my truck for less than a week. Having trouble finding definitive answers. My sales guy says "just turn off the app and wait a while"

Ford F-150 Lightning FordPass: Charging logs & real-time charging data not loading gffkf
Ford F-150 Lightning FordPass: Charging logs & real-time charging data not loading hruk
Ford F-150 Lightning FordPass: Charging logs & real-time charging data not loading vsdsdfd
Sponsored

• Haha
Reactions: GDN

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Have you changed your connected services & communications allowances / approvals in the SYNC screen recently, or have you had any OTA's post?

Also, are you using a VPN ?

OP
OP
thequackenbush
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Marketing
Have you changed your connected services & communications allowances / approvals in the SYNC screen recently, or have you had any OTA's post?

Also, are you using a VPN ?
No- I've seen numerous posts on reddit / this and other forums about the comms allowances. I think everything in my truck allows it to be done.

No, no VPN. It was all working until, all of a sudden at like 10pm last night i started getting those errors. The vehicle status error at least went away an hour or two ago, so I'm hopeful the charging errors do too.

OP
OP
thequackenbush
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Marketing
Well I think I'm getting my introduction to Ford learning about software (slight tongue in cheek on that)

The app randomly fixed itself last night. 100% everything just started to work.

An hour later it broke again- all issues returned.

This morning: working right as rain. I have no idea.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Well I think I'm getting my introduction to Ford learning about software (slight tongue in cheek on that)

An hour later it broke again- all issues returned.

This morning: working right as rain. I have no idea.
Welcome to the Brotherhood ..... :fistbump:

Sponsored

Grease Lightning

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning XLT
If you are using iOS, I found it is prudent to delete the app and reinstall it. Usually it fixes it in realtime.

If you are using an Android OS phone, you can go into setting for the specific app and reset the system data to do the same.

OP
OP
thequackenbush
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Marketing
If you are using iOS, I found it is prudent to delete the app and reinstall it. Usually it fixes it in realtime.

If you are using an Android OS phone, you can go into setting for the specific app and reset the system data to do the same.

I was hesitatnt to do that bc I didn't want to lose all settings etc; do they return or would i have to reset everything again? (iphone)

Grease Lightning

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning XLT
I was hesitatnt to do that bc I didn't want to lose all settings etc; do they return or would i have to reset everything again? (iphone)
From my experience it is all saved in the cloud and the truck. I have never had to do anything other than log back in.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
From my experience it is all saved in the cloud and the truck. I have never had to do anything other than log back in.
PAAK users have to reenroll, at least that is my experience with Android {having done it a few times}

Sponsored
OP
OP
thequackenbush
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Marketing
PAAK users have to reenroll, at least that is my experience with Android {having done it a few times}
I've yet to get PAAK to actually work with my car, but since I'm not particularly used to that yet I'm fine with the key.

OP
OP
thequackenbush
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Marketing
same here mine has never worked
Honestly that issue might lie more with my phone's condition that with Ford's software- I have two kids and it's pretty beat up
Sponsored