• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Priority Update - 24-PU0119-DC-CHG4 [Tesla Supercharger Network]

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
I got the update! I hit update now... crossing fingers it goes smoothly! 🤞
Ford F-150 Lightning Priority Update - 24-PU0119-DC-CHG4 [Tesla Supercharger Network] IMG_3489
Sponsored

OP
OP
luebri

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Update Successful.

Ford F-150 Lightning Priority Update - 24-PU0119-DC-CHG4 [Tesla Supercharger Network] IMG_DCCE1DBCE93B-1

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
I just received the update as well.

Makes me wonder why they can't send out updates as fast as this...

Ford F-150 Lightning Priority Update - 24-PU0119-DC-CHG4 [Tesla Supercharger Network] IMG_1185

OP
OP
luebri

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I just received the update as well.

Makes me wonder why they can't send out updates as fast as this...

IMG_1185.png
Yea, it is very odd that I ever get an update after my morning commute. They are typically always after my evening commute. Something seemingly different with this one

Sponsored

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
Yea, it is very odd that I ever get an update after my morning commute. They are typically always after my evening commute. Something seemingly different with this one
I don't mean it that way... I mean the other updates and why they can't update the same way as this. I understand this is a priority update, but we have members of this forum who are not even at 6.8.0 and even doing that took a very long time to get to for a lot of people. There is still PU/SU 7.X which needs to be released (BC 1.4) which people are still waiting for too.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
I don't mean it that way... I mean the other updates and why they can't update the same way as this. I understand this is a priority update, but we have members of this forum who are not even at 6.8.0 and even doing that took a very long time to get to for a lot of people. There is still PU/SU 7.X which needs to be released (BC 1.4) which people are still waiting for too.
Im starting to think those on older updates are on the real updates. Those of us far ahead are the Beta testers and we don’t know it.

Im on 6.13 and my Blue Cruise has been out for almost 3 months, so I’m not so sure anyone should be upset about not being on the latest update.

OP
OP
luebri

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Im starting to think those on older updates are on the real updates. Those of us far ahead are the Beta testers and we don’t know it.

Im on 6.13 and my Blue Cruise has been out for almost 3 months, so I’m not so sure anyone should be upset about not being on the latest update.
Just curious if we know if this (Supercharger P&C update) is an Early Access update or not? I'm not sure how to tell the difference.

Sponsored

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Just curious if we know if this (Supercharger P&C update) is an Early Access update or not? I'm not sure how to tell the difference.
Most likely not because the adapter and announcement was made available to everyone.

Other updates have a lot less information than this one that was sent out.

I just find it very odd how far back people are on updates, which leads me to believe those of us on higher updates are just testers.

OP
OP
luebri

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Most likely not because the adapter and announcement was made available to everyone.

Other updates have a lot less information than this one that was sent out.

I just find it very odd how far back people are on updates, which leads me to believe those of us on higher updates are just testers.
100%. Years of being an Apple user has spoiled me. When they release an update... it's released plain and simple across the board. Go get it if you want it. That's the way it should be. Beta testers can sign up, but released should mean 100% availability.

techmatters

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning Lariat ER Antimatter Blue
This is the first update where I got the 56% power bug and the front motor is offline. I tried a couple restarts, lock, unlock, power cycle, but as soon as I put the truck in drive I go back to 56%. This update I also just hit "update now" while sitting in my vehicle which is not how I've done other updates. Also turns the brake coach on like the rest of the updates I've received.

Galactus55

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Chevy Volt, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
I got the update! I hit update now... crossing fingers it goes smoothly! 🤞

IMG_3489.png
Yes, got the update here in Canada showing all local V3, and V4s near me. (y)
Now where's my adapter (Tracking......)
Sponsored

Last edited: