• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

FordPass Suggestions

Simsonic

First Name
Sebastian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat
1) Add a Dark Mode to the app.
2) Control Windows
3) Seat and steering wheel heating/cooling
4) Walk-Away Lock enabled
5) Select a destination on the App and send it to the vehicle

(Let's make this a thread and add yours so @Ford Motor Company can implement these in the near future.)
Sponsored

Last edited:

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
Ford has lots of suggestions already. You can provide feedback via the app store, and via the truck (there's a place to provide feedback).

bellyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE & 2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
The ability to record verbal feedback in the truck and get it sent directly to Ford is super handy. I use it regularly. I agree with the ones that were posted in the first post and would add that I would love to have Walk-Away Lock enabled. With Walk-Away Lock enabled on my Mustang Mach-E, I find myself often forgetting to lock the doors on the Lightning.

OP
OP
Simsonic

Simsonic

First Name
Sebastian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat
The ability to record verbal feedback in the truck and get it sent directly to Ford is super handy. I use it regularly. I agree with the ones that were posted in the first post and would add that I would love to have Walk-Away Lock enabled. With Walk-Away Lock enabled on my Mustang Mach-E, I find myself often forgetting to lock the doors on the Lightning.
Awesome suggestions. I added that to the list in my first post. Also, I will use that verbal feedback feature for Ford. Thanks!

Sponsored

KingStraasha

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER, Antimatter Blue
I would like to be able to select a destination on the App and send it to the vehicle. I have no idea why they removed this great feature. This is one of the best features of any vehicle app. I used it almost exclusively on my last vehicle.

OP
OP
Simsonic

Simsonic

First Name
Sebastian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat
I would like to be able to select a destination on the App and send it to the vehicle. I have no idea why they removed this great feature. This is one of the best features of any vehicle app. I used it almost exclusively on my last vehicle.
That's a great idea! I will add it to the list.
Sponsored