• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

tkittlitz

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14Ram1500ED, 20FordEscapeHybrid, 22LightningOrder
I was trying to get some info from Ford Canada about the Home integration kit. The 1-800 number is useless, they have no info.

I ended up tweeting @FordCanada since I was coming up empty.

Their reply:
Hello T, We are sorry for the inconvenience. The home integration system will be coming this fall/winter of 2022. If you'd like to know more about it please use this link to our website https://bit.ly/3NhwSAV thank you ^RB

So looks like it will be a while for Canadians wanting the system.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Can you share more? An update that is positive or negative for the consumer?
Cannot share more at this time but an update that will be well received but not fix the overall issue

Sponsored
OP
OP
tkittlitz

tkittlitz

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cannot share more at this time but an update that will be well received but not fix the overall issue
That is info about the Charge Station Pro. This thread is about the Home Integration Kit. But still makes me wonder if Canadians get the same rebate

OP
OP
tkittlitz

tkittlitz

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Update from Ford Canada - Home Integration kit is delayed till early 2023 for sale in Canada

PrivateJoker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat ER, Telsa MY, 12 Leaf, 18 Leaf
Update from Ford Canada - Home Integration kit is delayed till early 2023 for sale in Canada
Is there going to be a single person that buys it in Canada? It wouldn't be suprised to see it cost $ 25k or more after all is said and done.

I'm thinking I'm going to do a generator hookup/interlock approach. 7.2kW may be enough to get through an emergency for me.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Is there going to be a single person that buys it in Canada? It wouldn't be suprised to see it cost $ 25k or more after all is said and done.

I'm thinking I'm going to do a generator hookup/interlock approach. 7.2kW may be enough to get through an emergency for me.
I looked at doing that myself and my electrician quoted me $2,700 (USD) to set it up. Still a little too rich for my blood for the infrequent outage we get. Extension cords it is!
Sponsored