• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

GMC Sierra Denali EV on the Way?

VAF84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Consultant
I’ve had the big three. I feel like Sierra Denali fits my needs and wants best. I had a 2022 1500 Denali with the 6.2L, got it for $74k, loaded except super cruise. However I got a 2023 Lightning Lariat ER for $67.5k new off the lot 3 months ago. There’s no way the Sierra is worth nearly $40k more. Even if I chose to splurge I wouldn’t spend more than $79k on it.

This is coming from someone who would love to get back into a GM product if just for video rear view mirror, heads up display, and multi function tailgate. Personally also like the steering wheel size/feel and steering button settings. Oh and video blind spot when towing so no need for tow mirrors… man, come to think of it, I really miss my Sierra, except that EV is more fun to drive and better balanced due to weight distribution. Also less expensive purchase price. I’ll never pay more for an EV than an ICE though, the value proposition is just not there.
Sponsored