• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Has anyone actually ordered Fleet lightnings?

techguydave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
IT
If anything it's the other way around. I've got my retail order in for a $40k Pro and he's sitting waiting, already notified there's no vehicle for him this year despite the FIN.

My guess is Ford's looking at me as a test mule. If they mess up with me they lose 1 customer. If they mess up with a fleet customer they lose 5+ trucks....for years to come.
Also consider that messing up a fleet's first impression not only ruins it for the fleet purchase decision-maker, but also the people who would be operating the vehicles that may consider buying one for personal use.

If Ford gets it right, they can win fleet sales and retail sales at the same time.
Sponsored

Mr. Flibble

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1995 Delica L400, Kia Soul EV, Jeep Diesel
Occupation
Computer Nerd
I mentioned in another thread that one of the police agencies near me has a fleet order in for Lightnings. I don't know how many, but it is at least two. No idea when it will be filled though.

jaykoolzboy

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Hyundai Ioniq&Kona, Honda FCV
Occupation
IT Consultant
Talked to some local southern California edition technican last time , they have 20 Pros ER coming around July of this year. So it does exist.
Sponsored