• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Help me figure out my Payload Capacity

bouvier

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 VW GTI, 2011 Flex
Occupation
retired from HP
My truck is spec'd nearly the same as EricR's. It appears that the 502a package removes 23 lbs. of payload.
Ford F-150 Lightning Help me figure out my Payload Capacity window sticker

Ford F-150 Lightning Help me figure out my Payload Capacity payload
Sponsored

Mash150

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 King Ranch, 157, SQ , PB
Occupation
Unskilled House Mechanic
Thank you
Keep the replies coming. I'm aware of the reasons for the different payload capacities. The Lariat is the truck that I want, even if I have to lose 4wd. The XLT is the truck that I may end up with if I can't make the Lariat (w/ my desired options) work. Does anyone have an idea on how much I'll gain by eliminating 4wd?
[/QUOTE

Pretty much fully loaded, but bear in mind this is only for a 2.4 kw truck. But also note, this is straight from the factory and doesn’t include my spray in box liner , tonneau cover and A few other less lighter options. It does have the skid plates and max recline seats . FYI . So payload is going to be around 1200 pounds . Absent passengers .
Ford F-150 Lightning Help me figure out my Payload Capacity A3B5D3A5-7355-4EB3-8D51-934071962D7A