• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Home service visit

awilli1010

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 lightning, 22 maverick, old ass Harley.
Occupation
Retired Army, retired Government employee.
My dealer called me today to inform me that they are able to come to my house and do the mat replacement csp. Sweet! He said he would have it done in about a minute even though he scheduled me for a 30 minute visit. Is this something ford is doing now? Emulating Tesla? I like it!
Sponsored

jetfixr1

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
My dealer called me today to inform me that they are able to come to my house and do the mat replacement csp. Sweet! He said he would have it done in about a minute even though he scheduled me for a 30 minute visit. Is this something ford is doing now? Emulating Tesla? I like it!
AFAIK, Ford is requiring dealers to do mobile service now.

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
Ford is PAYING dealers to do mobile service, and also come and pickup your car for service. In this case, since the mat takes 10 seconds, the dealer is raking in the money for a mobile service call.

davehu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lighting Lariat ER, Iconic Silver
Occupation
retired
https://www.ford.com/service/ford-pickup-delivery-service/

I've used it twice already for minor things and they are coming again in a couple days. I love it!

I don't think ford requires it as the page has a link to "look up a dealer" hinting that not all will carry it. But it's working great hear in Hot Springs, AR.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Several of us have used it from a dealer here in Denton - north of Dallas. The tech was very good. He did the the light bar, wiper motor, SW and the mat. It was a great service.

Sponsored

sstevetx

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER w/Max Tow - Atlas Blue
I've had 2 mobile visits from that Denton dealer and it's a really nice option. My experience was really good and it is so convenient.

Tell the tech if you have any other problems and they may be able to address those or get you a part. I did that with my warped dash speaker grill and the tech ordered the part and installed in on a later mobile visit. I told the tech about my phone overheating on the wireless charging and he is researching it to see if anything can be done. I already have all the FDRS updates for that issues, so we will see if he can find something.

OP
OP
awilli1010

awilli1010

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 lightning, 22 maverick, old ass Harley.
Occupation
Retired Army, retired Government employee.
Thanks! I’ll let him know about my warped dash speaker as well!
Sponsored