• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

How long after "sold" does it take for Ford to recognize it's sold?

OP
OP
Dinozero

Dinozero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning ER Lariat
Hot dang stuff is happening. I can see in the Fordpass app I have a warranty start date showing now.

Still no begin date on Bluecruise or the other connected app yet.

But at least there is movement.
Sponsored

Ish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜23 Powerboost XLT; ā€˜23 Lariat ER ordered
1-3 business days for the first set of things to populate (warranty info, my info, other basics) and then 5-7 business days for the connected vehicle information to show up. Thatā€™s been my experience over 4 vehicles in as many years. My Lightning was a bit longer because the GM held the paperwork because he didnā€™t like the deal Ford Credit was giving me; he got them to lower the interest rate significantly saving me a few hundred bucks a month.

OP
OP
Dinozero

Dinozero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning ER Lariat
1-3 business days for the first set of things to populate (warranty info, my info, other basics) and then 5-7 business days for the connected vehicle information to show up. Thatā€™s been my experience over 4 vehicles in as many years. My Lightning was a bit longer because the GM held the paperwork because he didnā€™t like the deal Ford Credit was giving me; he got them to lower the interest rate significantly saving me a few hundred bucks a month.

my warranty information has just shown up today but not all of the connected services. Thanks for the info. I will just be patient. Looks like things are starting.
Sponsored

Reactions: Ish