• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Just got production date

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
Can anyone validate that if you don't have the delete line, you won't get scheduled? Or will Ford add it automatically? The configurator didn't add it for me, but I believe there was an option available.
Are you just submitting the order now? When I submitted online to dealer during MY2023 wave 2, I did NOT select the delete option and my dealer quickly contacted me saying it was required to be there for them to enter the order into the "real ordering system".
Sponsored

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
Are you just submitting the order now? When I submitted online to dealer during MY2023 wave 2, I did NOT select the delete option and my dealer quickly contacted me saying it was required to be there for them to enter the order into the "real ordering system".
Last week, my dealer said that they accepted it into the system and didn't indicate that they had to make the change

Driver8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
I have definitely been told by either the dealer or Ford, or maybe both, that the scales on my MY23 order will prevent it from being scheduled right now. If you download the as-of 8/10/22 spec sheet from media.ford.com, it does not list the scales in the tow tech package (the old spec sheet for 2022 did).

When/if Ford will schedule MY23 retail orders with scales is anyone's guess. However, the 2023 Super Duty page lists onboard scales as being available in spring 2023. So that might be as good a guess as any other.
Sponsored

Last edited: