• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Just got production date

asianman35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Antimatter Blue Pro
EDIT: So they said they took it off and even printed me out a 'preview' sheet or something and it was removed there. But when i login online, its still showing up there, does it take a few days for the online order to 'refresh' or something?
Sponsored

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
EDIT: So they said they took it off and even printed me out a 'preview' sheet or something and it was removed there. But when i login online, its still showing up there, does it take a few days for the online order to 'refresh' or something?
When I added the Max Tow after the fact it took 5ish days to show online.

Technoman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 JK//2006 1T Silverado/1970 CJ/2023 Lightning
Occupation
Retired
Well I'll be damned.....log in this morning and my Ford order shows the minus $650 with the scales removed...no input from me or dealer after seeing Tow Tech intact since 8/11...I'm on autopilot now waiting for a production date. I don't know about these "codes" but I believe it's all in Ford's hands now with no dealer input needed. Think I'll start deciding on wheel/tire combos.
Cheers,Scott

asianman35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Antimatter Blue Pro
Well I'll be damned.....log in this morning and my Ford order shows the minus $650 with the scales removed...no input from me or dealer after seeing Tow Tech intact since 8/11...I'm on autopilot now waiting for a production date. I don't know about these "codes" but I believe it's all in Ford's hands now with no dealer input needed. Think I'll start deciding on wheel/tire combos.
Cheers,Scott
i agree, im on autopilot too, think ive done all i can from my end. Just hoping I get my pro this year so I can get the tax credit (or however they do it now), doubt ill get it next year because of the battery minerals requirement. Only options I have left on my pro are the tow tech (minus scales) and the tailgate step (please dont tell me thatll delay getting scheduled too).

Technoman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 JK//2006 1T Silverado/1970 CJ/2023 Lightning
Occupation
Retired
i agree, im on autopilot too, think ive done all i can from my end. Just hoping I get my pro this year so I can get the tax credit (or however they do it now), doubt ill get it next year because of the battery minerals requirement. Only options I have left on my pro are the tow tech (minus scales) and the tailgate step (please dont tell me thatll delay getting scheduled too).
I got the tailgate step and will wait for it if need be but I can't imagine that being a hang-up that matters enough to care....unless of course a new design needs multiple processors..LOL
I still can't believe the Pros being scheduled already..I was holding out for a Pro which obviously is the best bang for the buck....Then I decided to ignore pricing and just buy what I wanted cause I ain't no spring chicken anymore. Time to spend down a little retirement...Where's the EV Corvette ?
Good Luck to all !!

Sponsored

bewbie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER Rapid Red
Lariat ER Tow tech wave for reservation 2/17/22, pushed to MY23. Pleased to say I just checked and have received a production date of 10/31/22! It's been a long wait with a lot of researched to square away my order, couldn't have done it without this forum and with @TaxmanHog 's help! thank you all! How many weeks until I am assigned a VIN?

Edit: I didn't receive an email from Ford, I just happen to check my order status on Ford's website. Also, I have found my VIN using the back door method.

Last edited:

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Only options I have left on my pro are the tow tech (minus scales) and the tailgate step (please dont tell me thatll delay getting scheduled too).
Look at my Pro in my signature, I even have a new paint color and I got scheduled. You should be good to go.

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
Lariat ER Tow tech wave for reservation 2/17/22, pushed to MY23. Pleased to say I just checked and have received a production date of 10/31/22! It's been a long wait with a lot of researched to square away my order, couldn't have done it without this forum and with @TaxmanHog 's help! thank you all! How many weeks until I am assigned a VIN?

Edit: I didn't receive an email from Ford, I just happen to check my order status on Ford's website. Also, I have found my VIN using the back door method.
What does the order page change to? Is it just a check mark by scheduled or a new screen entirely? Screenshot by chance

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
When you see a VIN in an email will be when you're scheduled to the day, that could be some time ~10/20 assuming the date does not change!!!!

Decode the HTML code trick to find the VIN

Call your salesman for the VIN

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER, 21 Corvette Convertible
Did you do the scale delete or did it get scheduled with the full tow tech package?
I added the tow tech package after my initial order and dealer called to say it required the removal and asked if that was ok. I said fine.

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
I added the tow tech package after my initial order and dealer called to say it required the removal and asked if that was ok. I said fine.
Does anyone know if you have to have the individual line item for the scales delete showing on the configuration. When I look on mine I see a line for the bed scales, and then I see the tow technology package, but there's not an individual line with the scales delete.
Personally I'd love to have that feature so if I could just leave it on and then it delays till it's available again, I'm somewhat ok with that.

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
Does anyone know if you have to have the individual line item for the scales delete showing on the configuration. When I look on mine I see a line for the bed scales, and then I see the tow technology package, but there's not an individual line with the scales delete.
Personally I'd love to have that feature so if I could just leave it on and then it delays till it's available again, I'm somewhat ok with that.
I can see the line item showing -650 under "Vehicle Details" when looking at my order on the Ford website.

Ford F-150 Lightning Just got production date 1664209664978

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
I can see the line item showing -650 under "Vehicle Details" when looking at my order on the Ford website.

1664209664978.png
Can anyone validate that if you don't have the delete line, you won't get scheduled? Or will Ford add it automatically? The configurator didn't add it for me, but I believe there was an option available.
Sponsored