• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Just got the call....

WFordKid

First Name
Woody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Accounting
My dealership just called and told me to expect an email from Ford to put in my order. What do you guys think - XLT X Range 77k or Lariat X range 80k. Also inquired to see if they are going to mark it up from sticker. And what do you think the delivery time will be. 3 months...ish... Also have a 2021 XLT FX4 4k miles for sale if you know is anyone is interested. Thanks in advance for your comments..Leaning toward the Lariat..as i think the extended range is a must.
Sponsored

awilli1010

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 lightning, 22 maverick, old ass Harley.
Occupation
Retired Army, retired Government employee.
For the price difference I’m planning on going with the lariat.

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
My dealership just called and told me to expect an email from Ford to put in my order. What do you guys think - XLT X Range 77k or Lariat X range 80k. Also inquired to see if they are going to mark it up from sticker. And what do you think the delivery time will be. 3 months...ish... Also have a 2021 XLT FX4 4k miles for sale if you know is anyone is interested. Thanks in advance for your comments..Leaning toward the Lariat..as i think the extended range is a must.
Read this before on this forum. Hope it's true in your case.... Last guy said a Ford customer service rep said he was wave 2 and so did his dealer only to be let down on day of wave 2. I don't trust a dealer about allocation numbers or wave invites.

Sponsored

broncoaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco 2 door Badlands manual
Lariat for minimal extra $ is a no brainer. I don’t understand why anyone would order an XLT ER.

EVBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Volt, 2018 GS Corvette, 22 Lightning bw 5/9
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Just heard from my dealer that they are being provided three allocations for wave 3 of which I am included. I should be seeing an email by Thursday to be able to go in and place my order. They had one allocation in the 1st wave and zero in the 2nd wave.

OP
OP
WFordKid

WFordKid

First Name
Woody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Accounting
Just heard from my dealer that they are being provided three allocations for wave 3 of which I am included. I should be seeing an email by Thursday to be able to go in and place my order. They had one allocation in the 1st wave and zero in the 2nd wave.
That is what i have heard as well..that Thursday we should receive an email Not sure what my dealership alloation was..but i was near the top of their list. If you find out any more info please pass it along..as I will as well.

jefro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Corvette, Bolt EV,
Any of the potential free money from Uncle Sam may sway the purchase.

Sponsored
OP
OP
WFordKid

WFordKid

First Name
Woody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Accounting
My dealer may charge $2,500 in "accessories" such as window tint, bed liner, wheel locks etc, does that seem fair?

p52Ranch

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT Lightning, Badlands 7MT, New Holland 4030
Lariat over the XLT for the ER package. Unless you don't want a Moonroof or Leather seats.

Delivery time will probably be six months not three. I think that the Lightning production won't start until mid April. I was lucky to get a Wave 2 invite and the order website had a 24 week estimate. I think the Wave 1 folks were getting a 20 week estimate.

Royalist

First Name
Nabil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Land Rover Defender 90 S
Occupation
Student (Aviation Management and Operations) / Farm Manager
My dealer may charge $2,500 in "accessories" such as window tint, bed liner, wheel locks etc, does that seem fair?
Absolutely not, don't let them do that.