• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Lariat ER Payload Numbers w/ Moonroof & Spray-in Liner

Griddlez

First Name
Griddlez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat ER - 21 Mach-E Prem AWD/ER
Saw a recent video that they zoomed in on the payload sticker of a ER Lariat w/ moonroof and spray-in bed liner options. The only thing that wasn't obvious to me was if it had the max-tow package or not. Assuming the max-tow package would add weight and reduces payload but increase towing capability? -- Actually correction, it probably does have the max tow package because you can barely make out 8550 on the GVWR at the top right of the second sticker. That matches the same GVWR my build has w/ the max tow package. Assuming max tow gives you more GVWR that is.

Anyway the payload read 1625lb which is awesome if that is what hits production w/ those options. 125lbs over what my F-150 Lariat can do with similar options - a very welcome additional payload for travel trailer towing. Just thought I'd share, sorry if this info is redundant at this point.

Sponsored

Last edited: