• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Hopefully Ford can price this right, I get what Rivian and GM are doing but their competition will be Tesla. Price it competitively.

ZWARRIOR

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat 501A 2.7l
Occupation
Software Engineer
Hopefully Ford can price this right, I get what Rivian and GM are doing but their competition will be Tesla. Price it competitively.
I dont know man. Tesla is a life style brand more than anything, their NAME sells it doesnt matter how good or bad the truck is, I dont think Ford can compete with that, hell they even removed all Ford Badging from the Mach-E.

Ford should stick to what it knows and sells, "practical" trucks, although yeah, price it well.

Tecdiver

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat PB
Occupation
Corporate shill
I dont know man. Tesla is a life style brand more than anything, their NAME sells it doesnt matter how good or bad the truck is, I dont think Ford can compete with that, hell they even removed all Ford Badging from the Mach-E.

Ford should stick to what it knows and sells, "practical" trucks, although yeah, price it well.
I'm curious - while they need to try to make a profitable product, could they be getting into the electric game to be compliant with CAFE standards (at the fleet level) - which are likely going to be more stringent with the zero emissions objectives?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.