• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Lightning Availability (Order Being Placed)

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
For those who are placing orders, would you mind updating here what models where available at the time of order?

I'm not sure how it would be best to do this, but maybe 1) Date Order Place 2) Configurations Available at time of Order.

I think this will help most of us who are in future waves know what might still be available. Thanks!
Sponsored

JayKay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco
Ordered at 4pm CST today and all models/configurations were available. Everything was showing 20+ weeks estimated delivery timing.

PA Lightning

First Name
Tbone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro
Google says there are 3,000 Ford dealerships in the US. If each dealer got a max of one allocation for the first wave, it seems that all trims should be available given the mix of orders that I have seen thus far.

SmokingtheMeats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150
Occupation
Tech
Google says there are 3,000 Ford dealerships in the US. If each dealer got a max of one allocation for the first wave, it seems that all trims should be available given the mix of orders that I have seen thus far.
Remember that not all dealers are licensed to sell EV. That 3000 number is likely to be quite a bit lower

AgieF150

First Name
Rakesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 & 22F150 limited, 21 Ram 1500 limited EcoDiesel
Remember that not all dealers are licensed to sell EV. That 3000 number is likely to be quite a bit lower

I would assume dealer selling Mach-E should be able to sell Lightening?

Sponsored

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 KR F150
Google says they want to much money for the EV f-150!
That was before the Silverado announcement, now it’s a best buy.

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
Maybe all of us will be able to see what models are still available by just looking at the build and price tool. For those that ordered already, did you have a different tool to configure your order?

PA Lightning

First Name
Tbone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro
Maybe all of us will be able to see what models are still available by just looking at the build and price tool. For those that ordered already, did you have a different tool to configure your order?
The site looked the same, but instead of the builder and price tab, it said something like configure or configure and order. Made ordering real simple since I was on the build and price site at least 50 times

OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
I think build and price is not going to change, you will only see what's available once you have actually ordered.
Sponsored