• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Lordstown Motors CEO and CFO Resign

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 302A PB
Ouch. They were probably banking on being bought up by someone soon and it just hasnā€™t happened yet.

Iā€™ve been most interested in following Atlis. I really liked the look of the XT and for a while thought Iā€™d be getting one of those instead of my F-150, but theyā€™re a little too far away from production still and that thing is just too big for me. Seems like itā€™ll be the size of an F-250 which just isnā€™t practical for me. Iā€™ll be very interested if they can meet any of their claimed goals though. 500 miles in a truck that size for the prices theyā€™re talking just seems too good to be true.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Wrangler Rubicon and 2018 Mini Cooper S Count
Occupation
overpaid computer nerd.

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 302A PB
I hear the orchestra warming up and the large female opera singer is just off stage.
Yeah they'll do something still. I doubt they'll just close up shop. They'll just be circling the drain like Nikola waiting for someone to buy them out at a now discounted rate. Might not be a great company, but they obviously have a lot of R&D invested in what they've done so far and must have a decent amount of IP some other big manufacturer that's a little behind the trend may be interested in.

Sponsored

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
GM to the rescue