• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Meet the new FordPass® Rewards

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Tier Activities* have replaced Milestones, bringing you more ways to advance through the three membership Tiers and enjoy rewards your way. Plus, each Tier has partner offers — and even more benefits coming in 2024.

Tier Activities do more than help you advance your Tier status. Each one is another way to earn and redeem Points.
  • Lease or purchase a new vehicle
  • Purchase a Ford Blue Advantage® vehicle
  • Complete a Ford Service visit
  • Buy Ford Accessories online
  • Purchase an eligible Connected Services† product

Additionally, with the FordPass® Rewards Visa®†† card, every purchase you make will help you earn Points. You’ll also earn 2 Tier Activities on your first transaction of the year.

Log in to your Ford account or visit the FordPass Rewards homepage to learn more.

Must be enrolled in FordPass® Rewards to receive FordPass Rewards Points. Points are not redeemable for cash and have no monetary value. Point earning and redemption values are approximate and vary by products and services redeemed. See the FordPass Rewards Program terms and conditions at FordPassRewards.com for information regarding expiration, redemption, forfeiture and other limitations on FordPass Rewards Points.

* Tier Activity limitations apply. See FAQs for details.
Go here for a complete list of eligible Connected Services.”
†† See the FordPass Rewards Visa® Terms and Conditions in the Summary of Credit Terms. Points are not redeemable for cash or check, and have no monetary value. Please see the FordPass® Rewards Program Terms and Conditions for information regarding expiration, redemption, forfeiture and other limitations on FordPass® Rewards Points. Must be enrolled in FordPass Rewards.
Sponsored

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
This is such a great way for Ford to communicate with us. It will make my day if we get posts like this with details about ALL changes each software update makes to our trucks. Retroactively and as soon as they are released. Communicating about things we care about will strengthen the Ford family relationship the company is looking for.

Thank you.

Warren

First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Carpenter
Still waiting for my Ford points to post to my account after my truck purchase 3 months ago.