• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

MY2023 Heated wheel, seats & mirrors deleted?

Trick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4runner
Last edited:

lancersrock

First Name
Kody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Honda Pilot, 2011 Mustang GT, 2013 fusion se
Occupation
Field Engineer

Lime Green

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, Expedition Max, Tesla...
Well, I did not see this earlier, but the OBS and hitch removal is no longer listed and my price went back up by $650…. Hmmm…. The last order change email I received was a couple weeks back after they told me the scales had to be removed, now they’re back? I welcome this if it’s real. It also might mean that my production is further away since that’s supposed to be an option again in the spring. So not sure what to make of it all. Could just be the system glitching too…

Lime Green

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nevermind OBS delete is still there after refreshing the page a couple times. It looks like a glitch…

Roy2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX LR; Prius Prime
Heated mirrors and steering wheel only. It seems heated seats, thankfully, are unaffected.

Having heated seats on the 2023 Pro, leaves the 2022 Pro as the model with the lowest estimated range (230mi). All other 2022 and 2023 SR models are 240mi. In reality, this only matters to people who heat their cabin. It might slightly affect the resell value of a MY23 Pro vs MY22 Pro.
Hearted seats are must for ANY EV.

Sponsored

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
I feel like heated mirrors are worth more than $45
They should remove however much $$$ it will cost to install them later.

JBauer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt
The 2021-2023 models are going to have really inconsistent features and will eventually be worth a lot less given how much tech ends up missing

Joe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC40 Recharge, Camry
Do heated seats eventually warm the cabin as well? Thinking about front heated seats, but passengers in rear.

Sponsored

Lime Green

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Do heated seats eventually warm the cabin as well? Thinking about front heated seats, but passengers in rear.
No.. or at least it would take a long time for them to noticeably warm the air. And yeah, rear passengers suffer until the cabin heats up if they don’t have the heated seats.
The heated seats are great for warming up quickly and they’ve become a feature I won’t compromise on with some of my joint issues and lower back problems.
I talked to my dealership today and they don’t know which models of F150 are effected by this until Ford starts implementing the order changes and gives them the acknowledgment documents for customers to agree to. They have seen nothing so far other than the memo. They’re thinking/ hoping the Lightning is unaffected or at least the Lariat and Platinum might be ok. They’re worried a lot of sales might get canceled or significantly delayed over this. They know what their customers want. If I lived in Florida I probably wouldn’t care about this, but that’s not the case…

RavenYZF-R6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
No.. or at least it would take a long time for them to noticeably warm the air. And yeah, rear passengers suffer until the cabin heats up if they don’t have the heated seats.
The heated seats are great for warming up quickly and they’ve become a feature I won’t compromise on with some of my joint issues and lower back problems.
I talked to my dealership today and they don’t know which models of F150 are effected by this until Ford starts implementing the order changes and gives them the acknowledgment documents for customers to agree to. They have seen nothing so far other than the memo. They’re thinking/ hoping the Lightning is unaffected or at least the Lariat and Platinum might be ok. They’re worried a lot of sales might get canceled or significantly delayed over this. They know what their customers want. If I lived in Florida I probably wouldn’t care about this, but that’s not the case…
Losing heated seats in the lightning affects range so I wouldn’t expect those to disappear. Steering wheel on the other hand….

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
Losing heated seats in the lightning affects range so I wouldn’t expect those to disappear. Steering wheel on the other hand….
Is that a pun? Lol

Jer

First Name
Jer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 Lightning Lariat,‘21 Bronco, ‘17 F350, ‘76 K20
Occupation
IT
Spoke with the sales manager at the dealership mine is ordered with and they haven’t been informed to communicate anything with customers on heated mirrors or steering wheel delete. Nor has seen that memo that has been passed around here.🤷‍♂️

gymgeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Edge, 2023 F150L Pro
Occupation
IT Geek